what are your favourite super powers?

captiva303

what would your favorite super powers be and why?

mine would have to be invisibility and time control...
because it would allow you to do anything you ever wanted to do.

Invisibility, a childhood dream of mine... :)

Alternatively, morphing into anything I wanted, e.g. a chair or a fly... (latter probably being more dangerous :) ).

Rattler

Invisibility, a childhood dream of mine... :)

Alternatively, morphing into anything I wanted, e.g. a chair or a fly... (latter probably being more dangerous :) ).

Rattler

Haha! That made me think of the Wonder Twins! Form of Eggplant! Shape of Weasel! Wonder Twins.......... Awesome.

If you consider invincibility a super power then that would be my choice. If not then I'd say telekenesis, because I could have everything. I could fly, by moving myself with my mind, I could be invisible by bending light around me, and I could morph a magnetic or gravitational field around myself to deflect bullets or whatever. And I could create a field around myself all the time to block diseases or other people's super powers.

Originally Posted by Secure What?
Nobody else thinks flying would be intense?
Jeeze
my logic is that if you can freeze time who needs to fly. you could get to anywhere in no time at all (literally) because it is frozen lol...

Nobody else thinks flying would be intense?
Jeeze

Ask an ex aviator, yes, it´s intense, but not relly a super power.

OTOH, thinking about my earlier claim about invisiblity (this would mean light waves simply go by me! and so would hence leave me blind!), I rather go with the morph tingy after all...

Rattler

I'd like to be able to fly, preferably with superman :)

Failing that, in a 'plane, with Rattler :pirate2:

I'd morph.
Invincibility however, is VERY tempting.
But if you can morph, you can repair every damaged tissue so... you can have immortality!
Or is that cheating?

I'd like to be able to fly, preferably with superman :)

Failing that, in a 'plane, with Rattler :pirate2:

Thanks, you are soooo sweet, princess... :) , I would take you along anytime (if I still could, which is - at least from a legal POV - not the case anymore).

Probably you wold ot have liked it anyway, here *my* favorite way of treating aviation:

Go alone and w/o engine, it is cheap, it teaches you real *flying*, and it is "intense" (it will take you three years, though, to reach that level, but only at a 1500 $ a year if you work hard - and it *is* hard work also physically, but rewarded with something absolutely unique that the mayority of ppl only can live in their dreams):

Glider Pilots do it Without!

That was modern, but the old Blanik (my training craft when I was young) still delivers all the thrill:

Glider Pilots do it differently!

Rattler

Last edited:
To read peoples minds

THink twice (as I had to with my invisibility: Leaving me blind as a result).

You really want to know what everybody around you thinks of you, others, life and universe?

You´d probably forget to do your thing, if you weren´t a thick skinned "Elephant" character able to ignore that input...

Rattler

So this is an open question?

In that case, immortality, omnipotence, and the transcendent wisdom to use it well.

If I had to pick one weaker power, so I wouldn't be an overpowered character in your comic book, it'd be teleportation. Yeah, flying is nice, but we already have airplanes and flying squirrel suits, and I'm not very patient. Time and body parts are the only things you can never, ever get back. Imagine how much I'd save if I never had any travel time ever.

Mighty Mouse said:
And I could create a field around myself all the time to block diseases or other people's super powers.
Don't forget to leave yourself an air hole.

Last edited:
Back