What fantasy, sci/fi character are you most like?

DATA

A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

:)

James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

I don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Kosh

A reclusive seer shrouded in riddles, you reveal very little and only what is deemed congruent with your plans.

Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth.

Galadriel

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.

I am Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, my wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts I deem worthy.

it would have to be either Bean or Locke (Peter Wiggin) from Shadow of the Hegemon and Enders Shadown

Peter:
While Ender is away in battle school to be trained to fight the alien Formics, or "buggers", Peter, at the age of 12, convinced Valentine to use their parents' network identities (and eventually their own) to submit to the world great and influential writings under the names of Locke (Peter) and Demosthenes (Valentine).Demothenes was the rabble rouser who was very anti Russian and quickly became popular in the suspicious minds of those on earth who always suspected the Russians were up to no good. Locke was the calm measured voice who wasn't immediately popular but ended up being more popular of the two due to his decisive arguements and resonable nature (not like me in the least!!)

Peter's role back on earth grew as the war with the Formics ended. When Valentine left with Ender, he was the sole mind behind both Locke and Demosthenes on Earth, and he continued to influence public opinion with the personalities. Eventually he declared that indeed he was behind the writings of these two pen named philosophers. He was subsequently elected Hegemon.

Bean: orphan. was made in an experiment which was to change a gene in him which enables him to continually learn things at an incredible rate, with the payoff being that he will lead an incredibly short life, but will be super smart. he lacks a lot of human emotions and but has been taught how to "feel" by those close to people.

Anakin Skywalker
Struggling for self-assurance over hidden angst, you are highly adept and full of surprises.

James T. Kirk

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.

Palpatine
Palpatine

A mastermind of maneuvering surrounding forces, you care little for the concerns of those in your way.

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Hmm not exactly sure how I got this title.

Delenn

Devoutly dedicated to helping lead others to glory, you are a strong, supportive, and spiritual caregiver.

Summoned, I take the place that has been prepared for me.

delenn.jpg

Delenn is a character in the Babylon 5 universe.

Back