Westpoint

nixy123456

Hi all
I dont live in USA and I want to go to the Westpoint.Is this possible and what do i need to do? Tnx in advance

1. Are at least 18 years old and a lawful permanent resident ("green card" holder);
[SIZE=-1] 2. Have resided continuously in the United States, having been lawfully admitted for permanent residence, for five years immediately preceding the date you filed your application for naturalization, or[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 3. Have, after having been removed from conditional permanent resident status, based upon your marriage to a U.S. citizen, having resided in the United States for one year after the date the condition was removed;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 4. Have resided continuously in the United States at all times after your application to the time and date of your admission for citizenship;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 5. Have, during all periods of time referred to above, been and still are a person of good moral character;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 6. Have no outstanding deportation or removal order and no pending deportation or removal proceeding;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 7. Have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand simple words and phrases in English;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 8. Have knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of U.S. history and government;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] 9. Are attached to, and can support, the principles of the U.S. Constitution and can swear allegiance to the United States.[/SIZE]

Back