Who we are - Page 3

Read more about I mean, who we really are. Many of us have parents, grandparents, ancestors who came from other places. Other than the one we live in or have made our home. I was listeni

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > > >

User Name
Password

September 23rd, 2009   #21
Jy2k00mk1

One Gigantic tech-weenie. Not to mention loads of fun at parties.

Last edited by Jy2k00mk1; September 23rd, 2009 at 19:27..

-
September 23rd, 2009   #22
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jy2k00mk1
One Gigantic tech-weenie. Not to mention loads of fun at parties.

Oh really???? That makes two.... lol........

穏やかなために祈る
R.I.P. Steven Zeluff

September 26th, 2009   #23
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'm . . . me? I think. My ancestors hail from: England, Scotland (royal blood), Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, and the America's. Yeah mutt doesn't begin to descirbe me.

The only nonphysical characteristics I take from any of them are my thirst ! and my accent (adios r's!). To put things plainly I'm just an iron pumping, bar bending, party crashing, pool hopping, son of a gun ROTC cadet who some how finds time to study physics.

WOLFPACK!
The Devil wanted a refund on my soul; I told him all sales final.

September 26th, 2009   #24
Jilly

I think I posted this on another thread recently, but:

I'm Indian, as well as part Middle Eastern. My last name is Irish and my mothers maiden name was German, no idea how that came about.

My kids have the following: Indian, Italian, English, French, Middle Eastern, Native American/Canadian, at least these are the ones I'm sure of.

September 26th, 2009   #25
rattler

I liked that last half sentence...

Rattler

15M(ay): Noooobody! ...expects the Spanish Revolution!:
Update SEP 2011: Now reached US, called "Occupy Wall Street" and they claim they invented it. Thanks for learning from Spain!

September 27th, 2009   #26
Jilly

Um...okay. I've never disguised the fact that I've been reckless. But it sure was fun.

Tags
india, indian, live, made, people