Who we are - Page 3

Topic about: I mean, who we really are. Many of us have parents, grandparents, ancestors who came from other places. Other than the one we live in or have made our home. I was listeni

International Military Forums > > >
User Name
Password

September 23rd, 2009  
Jy2k00mk1

One Gigantic tech-weenie. Not to mention loads of fun at parties.

Last edited by Jy2k00mk1; September 23rd, 2009 at 19:27..

September 23rd, 2009  
sky2979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jy2k00mk1
One Gigantic tech-weenie. Not to mention loads of fun at parties.

Oh really???? That makes two.... lol........

穏やかなために祈る
R.I.P. Steven Zeluff

September 26th, 2009  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I'm . . . me? I think. My ancestors hail from: England, Scotland (royal blood), Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, and the America's. Yeah mutt doesn't begin to descirbe me.

The only nonphysical characteristics I take from any of them are my thirst ! and my accent (adios r's!). To put things plainly I'm just an iron pumping, bar bending, party crashing, pool hopping, son of a gun ROTC cadet who some how finds time to study physics.

WOLFPACK!
The Devil wanted a refund on my soul; I told him all sales final.

September 26th, 2009  
Jilly

I think I posted this on another thread recently, but:

I'm Indian, as well as part Middle Eastern. My last name is Irish and my mothers maiden name was German, no idea how that came about.

My kids have the following: Indian, Italian, English, French, Middle Eastern, Native American/Canadian, at least these are the ones I'm sure of.

September 26th, 2009  
rattler

I liked that last half sentence...

Rattler

15M(ay): Noooobody! ...expects the Spanish Revolution!:
Update SEP 2011: Now reached US, called "Occupy Wall Street" and they claim they invented it. Thanks for learning from Spain!

September 27th, 2009  
Jilly

Um...okay. I've never disguised the fact that I've been reckless. But it sure was fun.