Warrant Officer Steliga, reporting for duty - Page 2

Read more about Good day, everyone. My name is Warrant Officer 2nd Class Kristopher Steliga. I'm from River Hebert, Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm just finishing up my grade 12 year of High Sc

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

May 17th, 2004   #11
Italian Guy

Welcome to the forum ! My homies from AB and SK say you guys are real fish-eaters in the Maritimes.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it".
Pericles.

--
May 17th, 2004   #12
AFSteliga

Well, that could be true. I'm not that big on fish myself. I've only lived in the Maritimes for about 7 years. Before that, I used to live in Prince George, B.C.

MCpl K. Steliga
Flight Advisor
408 Tactical Helicopter Squadron / Military Flight Advisory Unit
CFB Edmonton, Alberta
Royal Canadian Air Force

Per ardua ad astra

May 18th, 2004   #13
Italian Guy

I see, that must be where people are bears' favorite dish. Vancouver is the best place in the world I heard.

May 18th, 2004   #14
AFSteliga

Well, they would be a Grizzly's favorite food, if it wasn't for a little something called a 12 Gauge Shotgun or a .303 Winchester.

May 18th, 2004   #15
Achilles

welcome to the forum Steliga, this place rocks, and so do most of topics

May 19th, 2004   #16
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCdt Steliga
Well, they would be a Grizzly's favorite food, if it wasn't for a little something called a 12 Gauge Shotgun or a .303 Winchester.
lol Yep you're right. You will love it here this forum rocks indeed.

May 19th, 2004   #17
AFSteliga

Does it ever. There is so much here that I can learn from and talk about. It's also great because I can share my information about the Canadian Forces to anyone who wants to know.

May 19th, 2004   #18
GUNNER

Welcome, i'm from Manitoba myself.

GUNNER

May 19th, 2004   #19
AFSteliga

CFB Shilo?

May 20th, 2004   #20
GUNNER

Correct. Been there?

GUNNER

Tags