USMC when i deploy can i bring personal rifles or pistols?

Greg1234

USMC when i deploy can i bring any other personal rifle,pistols or gun etc.
Like an AM15, uzi, MP5K...etc

Last edited:
Sure you can....... but don't forget to leave some room for your golf clubs!!!!

Obviously a village somewhere is looking for you....... :)

Sure you can....... but don't forget to leave some room for your golf clubs!!!!

Obviously a village somewhere is looking for you....... :)
Golf? Oi! what kind of w#nker shit is that?
Now princess quit smelling your own farts.
Jesus titty ****ing Christ what a tool.
Whack your mother with it lol

Last edited:
Y'all son, y'all. Collective group of more than one. I know that Southern lingo is hard to understand, but try and keep up would ya? Now go on down yonder and clean your ears out, it'll help your concentration. ;)

USMC when i deploy can i bring any other personal rifle,pistols or gun etc.
Like an AM15, uzi, MP5K...etc
No.
War is not a matter of comfort. You will, or should have already (if you have already been through BCT), learn to operate the weapons assigned to you.

Tim Horton’s Coffee, Green Bean Coffee, The Igloo, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway and a French Café. (Kandahar Air Field) :p

Oops, forgot the cute nurses. ;)

This is for the fobbits...it is quite a different story out at the COPs...of course, you know that...wink wink...nudge nudge...

This is for the fobbits...it is quite a different story out at the COPs...of course, you know that...wink wink...nudge nudge...

Being a fobbit can be dangerous you know. You risk dying of atherosclerosis.
The COP is our home. We have all the conveniences we need. A place to sleep, a place to eat and a place to shit - what else do you need? :wink:

... We have all the conveniences we need. A place to sleep, a place to eat and a place to shit - what else do you need? :wink:

Sounds like my ex....
m0411.gif

Back