United States -

Read more about I was just wondering which state everybody thinks has the proudest military traditions. I want un-biased opinons.

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

September 6th, 2004   #1
WannabeRanger

United States info

I was just wondering which state everybody thinks has the proudest military traditions. I want un-biased opinons.

-
September 6th, 2004   #2
GuyontheRight

Virginia

No Voice

September 6th, 2004   #3
Jason Bourne

I would have to say Virigina or Texas.

-Victory is mine
-Yes but no sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you
-Oh. Mmm, yes, this is better than *sex*, it\'s like an orgy in my mouth; good news Flappy, I\'ve decided not to kill you
-Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn the Wright Brothers.
-How ironic ? Rogers - it almost rhymes with... eliminate.

September 6th, 2004   #4
ACTaFOOL82

Ime gonna say Texas, but Tenesee comes in second.

They are the only people as crazy as Texans, as far as proudness is concerned.

Just like a sleeping giant, lying in the Sun! In one big hand the Rio Grande, the other Galveston!
This is Texas, The Lone Star State of Texas!
This is a GIANT, land we love!

September 6th, 2004   #5
>*CrAzY*<

I have no idea. Virginia I think... What are NC's like? Wait, PM me with the answer.

Why must we hate one another? Well no matter what we gotta live together. - Hootie

Semper Fi, Nathan!

September 6th, 2004   #6
JAdkinson

Virginia and Tennessee by far. There is a reason us tennesseeains are called Volunteers

Justin Adkinson, 1st Lt, CAP
Charleston Cadet Squadron
MER-WV-013

September 6th, 2004   #7
silent driller

I say VA! It's got battles at famous Norfolk, Lexington, Richmond and other places that don't come to mind at the moment. It also houses West Point Military Academy and the Virginia Military Institute. There is also Langley Air Force Base(a premeire research center for NASA), the Norfolk Naval Station and Quantico Marine Corps Base(home of the FBI Acadamy, OCS and the USMC Scout Sniper School). Geezaloo... What else?

Whatever was sufficient to get us to this point is insufficient to get us any further.

September 6th, 2004   #8
Darkmb101

Virginia, its been here even before teh creation of the US.

on a permanent vacation....will visit every now and then. see arcade
hidden message!!! Life is short and pointless, be happy and live it.

September 7th, 2004   #9
sgtbreeden

I would have to agree with VA I lived there for a few years and that is all there is to hear about. Stonewall Jackson, R. E. Lee, The list could go on far awhile. Constantlt doing reenactments of Gettisburg and other famous battles.

Life only throws you what you can handle

\"Infantry Leads the Way\"

September 8th, 2004   #10
godofthunder9010

Virginia. Texas certainly makes second place, having won indpendence from Mexico all by itself.

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we should grow too fond of it."
- General Robert E. Lee
Warning, critical pebkac error in the iD10t!! pebkac\wtflolurpwnzd\snafuroflmao.exe called iD10t, iD10t failed to respond!! System in danger!!

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man." -Chevy Chase

Tags
military, opinons, proudest, traditions, un-biased

MilitaryClothing.com