Ugh, Im mad. Poor Imus.

Rabs

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3479449&page=1

You know, screw that, the basketball players had their 15 minutes of fame and cost a man his career over a stupid slip-up. He tried to apologize and made it clear that he didn't mean for anyones feelings to get hurt. It is quite the bull-crap that suits like this in the US can fly. What happened to freedom of speech. This makes my blood boil, should Imus of been suspended for what he said, yes, it was offensive. He shouldn't of been fired and he sure as hell shouldn't be getting sued.

"Don Imus referred to my client as an unchaste woman. That was and is a lie."

I hope this woman is prepared to have her sexual history made public. That will be the defense against the charges of libel.

Amazing b******t. He didn't call them n****rs (LOL I had to self-censor this, that's how bad it is) or anything, he just said knappy hair... which is a provable fact.

I should sue rappers for their incredibly racist lyrics. Oh wait, I'm white.

Last edited:
"Don Imus referred to my client as an unchaste woman. That was and is a lie."

I hope this woman is prepared to have her sexual history made public. That will be the defense against the charges of libel.

In a Court of Law Don Imus called said Client a tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle, which of course the woman in question is clearly not.
Likewise, being called a Hoe does not have anything to do with the Chaste or Unchaste state of a person.

In a Court of Law Don Imus called said Client a tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle, which of course the woman in question is clearly not.
Likewise, being called a Hoe does not have anything to do with the Chaste or Unchaste state of a person.

Yep, that's how I see it too.

"Ho Ho Ho, and what do you want for Christmas little Gator"

Watch out Father Christmas,.... you're next.

Yep, that's how I see it too.

"Ho Ho Ho, and what do you want for Christmas little Gator"

Watch out Father Christmas,.... you're next.

With any luck the woman will have her life adversely affected because of her decision to sue..... but, sadly in America when some people hear a Jury Verdict they do not agree with they have been known to Riot, so the National Guard may have to be called out early, with Weapons, and Ammo.

What happened to Imus suing CBS for violation of his contract? He was supposed to receive a formal, written warning before being terminated...He never got that warning.

Back