Trying to enlist again.

My story is similar. Mom was into drugs, dad was a massive fvck up, (probably still is). I learned at an early age that if I don't fend for myself, nobody would. Came home from baseball practice one night to find the doors locked, locks changed, with a note that said something to the effects of "sleep outside ********". This was after I threw two errors in a game. So I picked the lock, when in, went to bed. Got up the next morning and my old man attempted to kick my ass. I threw him through the cheerio cabinet.

Wow. Well although my life story isn't as bad as you two have had it. I grew up with an okay family till 9 moved from city to school until senior year High School and then moved from my dad's house after a brawl with him. Lived with my mom short awhile after. Then a friend's house and now my own house working and providing for myself. Then tore my ACL week before boot camp and then my dad going to jail. Disadvantage I should have joined when I was going to at 18. And now 24 and body wore out heh. Not really. I don't take tev's conversation seriously or "ADVICE" because it isn't "ADVICE" or helpful knowledge. But thanks Brink for the info, etc..

What I like about tetvet he tells it how it is , his best advise to all is money talks b******t walks .

Wow. Well although my life story isn't as bad as you two have had it. I grew up with an okay family till 9 moved from city to school until senior year High School and then moved from my dad's house after a brawl with him. Lived with my mom short awhile after. Then a friend's house and now my own house working and providing for myself. Then tore my ACL week before boot camp and then my dad going to jail. Disadvantage I should have joined when I was going to at 18. And now 24 and body wore out heh. Not really. I don't take tev's conversation seriously or "ADVICE" because it isn't "ADVICE" or helpful knowledge. But thanks Brink for the info, etc..

Life is life, it is what it is. It ain't roses and silver plates, for anyone. Just like in cards. You're always going to be dealt a crap hand. It's what you do with it that counts.

What I like about tetvet he tells it how it is , his best advise to all is money talks b******t walks .

So why do you talk in third person about yourself. No one is talking b******t or money. I feel some of your posts are unneeded an to give you a post count.

But Besides that yea crazytanker I do agree with you. From what I've been dealt with I feel I'm come a long way and it is all about what you do with the cards your dealt an how you play em. Going in today to give the SSgt. Shed (marine recruiter) my ACL photos to give to the MEPS Dr. So he can see if they will call me in to evaluate. On that note I think my wife's coming around to letting me join the Reserves :love:.

Back