TOP 10 Armored Personnel Carriers | 8x8

target prioritziation for tanks is usually-

Tanks-ATGM-Engineer Vehicles(on defense)- APCs- Infantery.

Sometimes the ATGMs come first- if the tank is too far to be a threat or if the ATGM is clearly far more dangerous(AT-14 at 2500m and T-55 at 2500m- easy decision to attack the AT-14 first)

Ah, thanks a lot for clarifying that Sherman. I knew you'd come to my rescue. :smil:

Orphans -> puppies -> minorities.

If there's a mother with a child we blow the child away first so she suffers horribly watching her newborn brained all over her.

Yeah.

Orphans -> puppies -> minorities.

If there's a mother with a child we blow the child away first so she suffers horribly watching her newborn brained all over her.

Yeah.

And the Clown of the Month award goes to... Rorke!

Congratulations Rorke. Here's your trophy.

clownfest2008logo.jpg

Can anyone please ID the gun/turret on this Czech Pandur APC?

800px-Pandur_II_%281%29.jpg

Looks like it's packing a lot of fire.

Can anyone please ID the gun/turret on this Czech Pandur APC?

800px-Pandur_II_%281%29.jpg

Looks like it's packing a lot of fire.
Thats an american Pandur with what looks like an upgunned station and a 30mm i'll do a search but its definitely not a Czech vehicle, they never ordered them with 30mm remote stations and that version is definitely USMC i'll do a search.

Actualy this is Czech Pandur II with upgraded Rafael RCWS-30 turret.

17 Pandurs II CZ have been produced in Austria for Czech Armed Forces. Unfortunately the contract for 199 vehicles was cancelled because Pandur II does not meet 24 from 94 contract points.

i-i07-12-065-pandur-czechy.jpg

Short movie from trials
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly006lPdy_A

Thanks for clarifying Venom. What kind of 8x8 APCs do the Polish forces operate?
Patrias:

Grafika:POL_KTO_Rosomak.jpg

Probably the best AMVs after Stryker and modular which is important if you're on a tight budget, we've ordered 690 in various configurations.

hmmm...HEAT or HESH, HEAT or HESH...So many silly bugers made of paper thin metal so little time...:)
And then a little bugger shoots a spike up your **** orifice leaving your tank dead.

An Israeli made spike too, irony is such a cruel ***** :p

GTK-Boxer for german Army and Nederland Landmacht

The German Army ( Bundeswehr) ordered 292 GTK-Boxer from the Customer KMWEG . The 8x8 armoured vehicle get in the specification: Truppentransport , Funk-Führungsfahrzeug .
The Nederland Landmacht ordered this vehicle in the SAN-Medevac Specification .
They will delivered 2011-2014 .

At the last informations at other forums get the Spain-Army interested to the GTK-Boxer . This was the first Export-Nation who will this Vehicle odered. The two Nations Germany and Nederland are in Co-Production with the customers KMWEG and Storck .

Wheeled APCs and IFVs have their weaknesses out in the wild alright, but they're full of advantages in urban/suburban warfare. And since urbanization is pretty much unleashed at a global scale and asymmetric warfare is everywhere, I don't think the demand for wheeled fighting vehicles will ever diminish.

The Spain Army would ordered in the future more than 300 APC ( 8x8-Configuration). All european Customers are fighting for the contract. ( KMWEG / Patria / Mowag / BAe / Steyr ) . Had anyone Informations why they did´nt the MOWAG Piranha IIIC ( in service since 4 years) as the new order ???

Back