"The threads that didn't want to die..." :)

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Welcome to Milforum's "perpetuum mobile" ("perpetual motion" in Latin.. ;) ) forum.. :)

By looking at the threads already in here you should get a pretty good picture of what kind of threads this section of the forum is meant for...

We've started to move a few of the "neverending stories", and a few more may be moved soon as well.
It's only 10 threads in here right now, but almost 7,000 posts, and some of the threads are over 100 pages long... :shock:

Please send PM us, or use the report button if you find any other threads that you think we should move over here as well.

Enjoy.. :)

tomtom22 said:
P.S. And I am one of the guilty parties.

Me too (sometimes) :oops:
But I don't think that these kind of threads belong in the Chit Chat forum, they just "mess it up" too much...

This was a good idea. Even though most everyone said they don't post for milbucks, I bet a few of em do. ;) Good idea. 8)

IMO the "what are you listening to' and "what time is it" shouldn't be here as they are actually informative and interesting, whereas the others just seem to be blatant post count increasers

Wait, wait, wait... So you don't get Milbucks for posting on these ones now? That's cool, but they were my favorite threads. :( What if no one responds to them anymore?! :cry: That will make me sad... especially since one that *I* made was in there!

~*Brittany*~

Redleg, please reconsider...

I don't put up posts just for the sake of MILbucks and getting promotion up the ranks. No sirs not me !!! ;)

I don't put up posts just for the sake of MILbucks and getting promotion up the ranks. No sirs not me !!! ;)

Oh hi Redneck! Sorry it has taken me FOREVER to respond to you, but right after I finish doing some stuff about the war in Iraq (for homework :( ), I should be able to send you a nice, lengthy PM about everything that's been going on in my life. :lol: I'll be done at around 3:00, Eastern time, so that's 12:00 Redneck time. :D Talk to you then!

~*Brittany*~

Okay okay you cought me...sometimes i post for milbucks...thats why i like these threads...but i will continue to post even without them.

C/CMSgt Henderson said:
Okay okay you cought me...sometimes i post for milbucks...thats why i like these threads...but i will continue to post even without them.

I won't, just to picket it. It's not right. What do they care if we get Milbucks or not? That way, everyone will just be able to have those cool colorful names. No big deal, but now it is.

FutureHMSGrad said:
C/CMSgt Henderson said:

I won't, just to picket it. It's not right. What do they care if we get Milbucks or not? That way, everyone will just be able to have those cool colorful names. No big deal, but now it is.

Knock yourself out, miss. Attempting to circumvent the forum rules and incessantly complaining about them will not change anything.

As you can see, I'm not really picketing anything. :lol: (I had just posted on this forum immediately before I wrote that.)

I just think it's slightly mean that we can't get Milbucks for our favorite threads anymore! :( Oh well though, it's okay. :D

~*Brittany*~

Back