is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl?

goaliedude66630

well guys this is a military forum and i dont know about u but when im not talking about the military and not work im talking about women and theres not one about women on here so here is is is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl, that u cant recover, lets say that u said that i dont think that this will work, is there anyway to get the girl back :?:

Re: is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a gi

goaliedude66630 said:
well guys this is a military forum and i dont know about u but when im not talking about the military and not work im talking about women and theres not one about women on here so here is is is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl, that u cant recover, lets say that u said that i dont think that this will work, is there anyway to get the girl back :?:

What the heck do ya mean ? I'd love to be helpful but I guess you should try be a bit mote explicit, ma'am.

ItalianGuy4US said:
What the heck do ya mean ? I'd love to be helpful but I guess you should try be a bit mote explicit, ma'am.

:lol: I think goaliedude is a dude, dude.

LMAO, oh hun what did you do!! i happen to be a chick myself so let me hear it and i'll tell you if there is hope ;)

GUNNER

Well from what he said, it looks like he tried to dumb the girl. Heres some advise. First, wait about a day; then shower her with flowers and gifts. Next beg for her forgiveness, saying that you were thinking it over and realized what an idiot you were and how great she is. Finally take her out on what she thinks is a romantic date. Restrain yourself from kissing her much.

Redneck said:
ItalianGuy4US said:

:lol: I think goaliedude is a dude, dude.

Ops now thats what I call a big lapse of attention... sorry Goalie -
What kind of chick is she ? Strategy depends on that.

Hey ya all boys whats going on here,man asked for help 'bout delicat problem here,so lets help. :?

Aye, all junior Casanovas and Don Juans front and center. :lol:

One word of advice from the hick end of the peanut gallery, don't ever beg, say what you have to, apologize if and when necessary, but don't ever beg. (Don't want to lose your girl and your dignity at the same time. ;) )

FIDO man, cut your losses and move to greener pastures. Take what you've learned and apply to the next relationship. Your profile says you're 16. You've got a long long time ahead of you, make the best of it. You'll meet many more new people in your life so don't think this is the last one. If you live and learn, the next girl you get involved with will benefit from your experience.

wait dude,if guy loves her and he wants to make up for his mistake he should try to win her back!! 8)

Dude, (I can say it, I'm from the West Coast :) ). At our age it doesn't matter. Sure we can be sad and crap, but we're just teenagers. Hormones and stuff still trying to figure out exactly where to be and what to do. Go play some video games, have a night out with the guys, brood in your own misery a bit, and you'll feel a lot better. Hey its what I do.

Good luck, dude.

Alright, everybody knock it off.

For the record, my "Dudes?" comment was based on a retired E-8 being called "dude." ;)

Drive on with the love advice. :lol:

Back