Is there any possibility that USA can be defeated? - Page 7


Read more about Well, I would say a slow self destruction.

Military Medals Store

  International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

 
February 5th, 2006   #61
Obvious
 
 
maybe when Aliens come with superior technology. They'll kill the USA with their weapons. And much of the people will cheer for the Aliend forces who will them utterly annilate them. And then we humans will be nothing but slaves and test experiments, cannon fodder, or food.
 
February 5th, 2006   #62
TBA_PAKI
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obvious
maybe when Aliens come with superior technology. They'll kill the USA with their weapons. And much of the people will cheer for the Aliend forces who will them utterly annilate them. And then we humans will be nothing but slaves and test experiments, cannon fodder, or food.
Nice Joke!
 
February 6th, 2006   #63
zander_0633
 
 
Well, I thought of this brilliant strategy! Because some EU nations are under the NATO, The nations can rebel against the US and the whole entire EU can group together. They can then use UK as a front base where the troops can gather and from UK start their assault from air and sea. Massive shift of Naval weapons from all EU nations moving forward to US from the Atlantic oceans. Scandinavian Countries and the Russia can mobilise their troops to Iceland as a forward base. On the other side of the world China and North Korea prepares to attack. Indian troops can mobilise by sea and air. By Sea from India through Singapore and then to Philippines. Japan and Philippines would be used as a forward base from the Pacific Ocean where a major land and sea assault will take place. Mind you, at this time, the world's 1st, 3rd, and 4th largest army in the world are gathering and moving through air and sea towards USA. Once the outlaying islands of the US have been destroyed, The european side and asian side would start their series of air raid and sea landing simultaneously at the same time. Mexico and the South American countries would force the US troops to move north wards. At the Northern end, The Canadian forces with the help of Russia and Japan have already taken Alaska and are moving down South. This would make an all round attack for the US. By this time, the Combined forces of the world would have penetrated the front line defences and the rest of the war are fought on land in US. Although all citizens in US may have weapons, the combined world forces can be given an order of shooting every person seen holding a weapon. I think through this way, the US can be defeated!



- Ready To Strike -
 
February 6th, 2006   #64
gladius
 
But is the US going to stand still and let it get to this point? I doubt it.
 
February 6th, 2006   #65
Rabs
 
 
Quote:
They can then use UK as a front base where the troops can gather and from UK start their assault from air and sea

I for one think they would still get there but whooped in the middle of alantic, dont fight a war that the US has been prepareing for the last century to fight.


 
February 6th, 2006   #66
zander_0633
 
 
Well, Actually, I presume te US will be using their Pre-emptive strike! But there are four fronts that the US must fight!
 
February 6th, 2006   #67
Rabs
 
 
Quote:
Well, Actually, I presume te US will be using their Pre-emptive strike! But there are four fronts that the US must fight!
Well no we stand a chance if we fight four fronts, but I think our navy can keep our coast safe and we can easily defeat canada and mexico.
 
February 7th, 2006   #68
zander_0633
 
 
Well, That would not be a problem. But what about the combined forces of China, India, Japan, and the EU attack simultaneuosly at the west and east side of USA?
 
February 7th, 2006   #69
Rabs
 
 
Quote:
Well, That would not be a problem. But what about the combined forces of China, India, Japan, and the EU attack simultaneuosly at the west and east side of USA?
Thats all nice but we have 12 CVNs with attached ships i just dont think the navies of the world combined can cordinate on a scale high enough to defeat that.
 
February 7th, 2006   #70
zander_0633
 
 
you are right! But wad about land forces? And the combined might of the China and Russian and Japanese Navy? Let's say those outlaying US CVNs are first disabled by the forces there! Definitley those outlaying forces will be crushed easily by the army of the respective countries they are in like Japan and India and South Korea!
 



Tags
defeating, economy, personally, usa, world