Thanks for cutting me off

Jonny Reb

Thank you for cutting me off half way thru a post :biggun:- Boy do I really appreciate this.

Now I'll have to find another forum which doesn't CENSOR!!!!

Um...what?

This is one of the least censored forums I've ever been on...perhaps you should check to see if your browser updated or something...

Thank you for cutting me off half way thru a post :biggun:- Boy do I really appreciate this.

Now I'll have to find another forum which doesn't CENSOR!!!!

Oookay???
And what post are you talking about?

Can't find any posts by you that has been edited by the forum staff.

What is up with all the hate on here lately? Redleg, I think you need some better Hater/Troll Repellent. -SMH-

We're feeding the trolls on purpose, need some target practice before the new troll-season starts later this year. :cool:

Gleaming? I thought the mods' banhammers were pink with all sorts of sparkly glitter all over them?! I'm so disillusioned now. :crybaby:

It is highly polished as it gets used numerous times a week on spammers, I'm a former military police NCO, I like to keep my enforcement equipment pristine. ;)

It is highly polished as it gets used numerous times a week on spammers, I'm a former military police NCO, I like to keep my enforcement equipment pristine. ;)

I'm not sure which "equipment" you're talking about? It's like you're speaking in code about streaking or something...I know how you MP's role...disgusting!

Back