Teen Attacks Burglar With Baseball Bat

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Teen Attacks Burglar With Baseball Bat
MESA, Ariz. (AP) - A burglar who broke into a Mesa home got more than he bargained for when 14-year-old boy attacked him with a bat. Ninth-grader Michael Six locked himself in his bedroom, grabbed an aluminum baseball bat and hid in his closet and after seeing a man use a screwdriver to break open...

Lucky scumbag..... if that was my kid the burglar would be dead. I plan on teaching my kids how to handle a firearm safely when they reach the proper age. I was shooting and hunting by myself when I was a 11 year old pup and I remember going shooting and hunting as far back as 6-7 years old with my father.

Agreed, Luis. I had it drilled into me not to be intimidated by anyone, and I'm not about to allow someone to break into my house without giving chase with either a bullet or a nightstick. This kid gets some manliness points in my book.

Give the boy a medal. The rule should be - when you sneak through my window you leave your rights outside.

Give the boy a medal. The rule should be - when you sneak through my window you leave your rights outside.

I totally agree. That kid has guts! Attempting to break into MY home and you get to meet my little friend the 230 grain ashtray - all 9 of em if I don't reload and waste a few more into your corpse.

Better judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Way to go, son! I hope you broke a bunch of his bones. Of course, if he did, the crook will probably sue the family for damages and win :-x

I have a feeling the guy will sue and win as well.
Then again, I'm an all or nothing guy. That guy would have been finished.

Back