Surveillance Vehicle – a high-survivability modular suite

ihls

Plasan Security Systems, has unveiled its Spider-SC1 Surveillance Vehicle – a high-survivability modular suite, providing a comprehensive solution for Homeland Security needs, including border protection .

Spider-SC1 is a manned, 4×4, armored, high-maneuverability, all-terrain vehicle, with integrated state-of-the-art technologies – including a surveillance system for long-range day-and-night tracking, video analytics, a tactical observation balloon, and a cutting-edge two-way communications system. It is a unique, high-survivability, superior-performance solution that allows the effective handling of today’s Homeland Security needs, including protecting borders; preventing the smuggling of drugs, weapons, and persons; and dealing with terror threats in peripheral areas.,,,read more

Germany needs many new artillery or wich the new name is it(?) when they have small troops if they will to bring they 2013 and 2014 troop size between 147,000-185,000 man.

Under first size of the last you're read. In next year reform in german military. In under 150,000 man. But that are history about 3-4 year forward. I believe german army take it down to 42000 man who they like or somebody like it and even I will this.

And it's perfect for Armies of EU they can build one million man Armies before 2021 or 2022. German force have 10 to 15 smaller troops in citys in defence then Naval have 7000 strong man who can war in defence against Japan or Russia or United Kingdom who gonna leave EU after 2015 can attack Germany.

Then around 25000-30000 in Army and rest are Air Force. 27 member states in EU is good. France have biggest army of that one million man of Union. Under 200,000 in troops. They have nukes to so nobody can attack us in same.

EDIT.

The reserve of german new smaller size can were 200tousand some were 3 of 5 in class I believed.

Then in year 2025 after maybe one war with Japan they can uppercut bigger size like 120 000 soldiers in german armed forces and reseve can were 200 000. I thinking right now or what? Reserve is like 2005-10.

This 144 000 today is smaller than 2007 and 2010.

Last edited:
Back