stirring the pot

You do not choose your words carefully. You leave out things so they get another meaning.
No, you too seem to have a very selective and often incorrect interpretation of words, and that is the reason I select them with care as you will attempt to twist their meaning to suit your purpose.

Remember the "argy bargy" over the meanings of the words "owned" and "occupied" which you insisted meant the same thing? That is the reason why I try to select my words carefully.

Your record on this matter is so bad that I sometimes wonder if you really "comprehend" the English language.

Last edited:
No, you too seem to have a very selective and often incorrect interpretation of words, and that is the reason I select them with care as you will attempt to twist their meaning to suit your purpose.

Remember the "argy bargy" over the meanings of the words "owned" and "occupied" which you insisted meant the same thing? That is the reason why I try to select my words carefully.

Your record on this matter is so bad that I sometimes wonder if you really "comprehend" the English language.

I never insisted that "owned" and "occupied" is the same. It seems that you again choose your words very carefully: adding something, leaving out something , twisting it.
About Israel rightfully own the West Bank . Page 25. Post 241.

I regard your answer as running short of inspiration so you are just talking nonsense.

I never insisted that "owned" and "occupied" is the same.
Obviously you are either blind, stupid or a pathological liar. My point was that you insisted that the people who "occupied" Israel, "owned" it as shown below.
The material I posted was copied from the findings of the UN Security Council and ICJ. In your own post you clearly state that it is recognised as "Palestinian territory occupied by Israel". Occupation gives Israel no legal or moral right to any claims of ownership.
To which, after several exchanges you finally admitted:-
Sorry Seno, my mistake. I thought that owning ment having it
I gave you full credit for being man enough to admit this mistake on that occasion, however you have now turned about, and deny what you have admitted previously.
So, after many such examples I have finally come to the realisation that there is no sense in me trying to reason with a totally immoral and persistent liar. You are on my Ignore list.

Last edited:
Obviously you are either blind, stupid or a pathological liar. My point was that you insisted that the people who "occupied" Israel, "owned" it as shown below.

To which, after several exchanges you finally admitted:-
I gave you full credit for being man enough to admit this mistake on that occasion, however you have now turned about, and deny what you have admitted previously.
So, after many such examples I have finally come to the realisation that there is no sense in me trying to reason with a totally immoral and persistent liar. You are on my Ignore list.

So use this quote to prove that I have said that "owned" and "occupied" is the same.?

Originally Posted by VDKMS
Sorry Seno, my mistake. I thought that owning ment having it

You must be joking! Is that is all you can throw at me?

But I can understand that if you run out of arguments that you resort to such behaviour.

VDKMS how can Palestinians fight back if they cant use the mortars and rockets?
what are the ways they can fight back against Israel if they can use the rockets and mortars ?
oh yeah they can get the Abrams they have hidden in the garage

VDKMS how can Palestinians fight back if they cant use the mortars and rockets?
what are the ways they can fight back against Israel if they can use the rockets and mortars ?
oh yeah they can get the Abrams they have hidden in the garage

Stop fighting and start to work your country. Palestinians are now fighting for the land they refused earlier. What benefits did they have by fighting Israel for many decades? None! Only misery. They can have their country in no time if they guarantee Israel security. The refugee problem must be solved by the ones who are responsible (Israel, Arab countries, Palestinians, International community).
Jews are very clever businessmen, work with them and you'll prosper.
What do you value the most : fighting Israel and live in misery or make peace and live in happiness?

Stop fighting and start to work your country. Palestinians are now fighting for the land they refused earlier. What benefits did they have by fighting Israel for many decades? None! Only misery. They can have their country in no time if they guarantee Israel security. The refugee problem must be solved by the ones who are responsible (Israel, Arab countries, Palestinians, International community).
Jews are very clever businessmen, work with them and you'll prosper.
What do you value the most : fighting Israel and live in misery or make peace and live in happiness?
OH! fighting who ? u said we were fighting Israel we were fighting America after all the one with the strongest ally wins
in 1973 the Israeli army was destroyed (they lost half their planes and 800 tanks of which only 400 were repaired) till nickel grass occurred sadaat said in a message to asad that they won in the war against Israel but lost against America and a country like mine just couldn't fight America at the time not even now.

OH! fighting who ? u said we were fighting Israel we were fighting America after all the one with the strongest ally wins
in 1973 the Israeli army was destroyed (they lost half their planes and 800 tanks of which only 400 were repaired) till nickel grass occurred sadaat said in a message to asad that they won in the war against Israel but lost against America and a country like mine just couldn't fight America at the time not even now.

You better read that history again.

Soviet Union was replenishing the Arab armies in massive airlifts. Britain imposed an arms embargo on Israel.

Here some facts:
Israel was supported by the US
Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Jordan were supported by the Soviet Union, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Tunesia, Libya, Kuwait, Algeria, Sudan, Lebanon, North Korea, Cuba and the PLO.
Israel had about 400.000 troops, the Arabs about 950.000
Israel had 1.700 tanks, the Arabs about 3.400
Israel had 945 artillery units, the Arabs 1.700
Israel had 440 combat aircraft, the Arabs about the same.

Israel had about 2.700 dead, the Arabs about 12.000
Israel had aqbout 8.000 wounded , the Arabs about 25.000
Israel captured 8.783 Arabs, the Arabs captured 293 Israelis.
Israel lost 400 tanks , the Arabs 2.300
Israel lost 102 aircraft, the Arabs about 400

and you are telling me that the Arabs destroyed the Israeli forces?

Not one US soldier fought with the Israelis, while many Arab planes were piloted by Russians.

The second biggest tank battle ever was won by the Israelis.

To recapitulate: you claim that the Arabs destroyed the Israelis, then tell me how come the Arabs lost Gaza, West Bank, Golan Heights and the Sinai? Remember that at the beginning there was a US and Britain arms embargo on Israel. Nixon ended the embargo and started to re-supply Israel but most of these supplies arrived too late to be used.

And I'm the one who needs to study history right?
That's really stupid as the reason that we didn't go further into Sinai is the lack of artillery and the planes that came from bases near Israel landed in Israel without a pilot?
The Israelis wanted an exchange of prisoners because of their captured pilots, don't tell me they had "spares" or did the new planes go into combat on their own?
and you are totally mislead of why my country entered the war
Sadat (one of the greatest minds that ever lived) wanted to enter the war so when he goes into negotiations with Israel he would be treated as their equal
before Yom Kippur war there wouldn't have been the smallest of chances that Israel would agree on a peace agreement so don't say the Arabs never wanted peace the purpose of Yom Kippur war is to be treated as Israel's equal when negotiating.
You can clearly see that my country accomplished its goals.​
War isn’t about numbers.​
If you judge war by numbers then the Russians lost World War 2.
Moreover, if you say the Sinai crossing was going to destroy Egypt's army ill just tell you to remember that you cant stretch your supply lines too far.
To add up, and if you look at the state of the Israeli army on the western bank it was large but it lacked in depth the israeli forces on the western bank were just stretched too far.

Last edited:
And I'm the one who needs to study history right?
That's really stupid as the reason that we didn't go further into Sinai is the lack of artillery and the planes that came from bases near Israel landed in Israel without a pilot?
The Israelis wanted an exchange of prisoners because of their captured pilots, don't tell me they had "spares" or did the new planes go into combat on their own?
and you are totally mislead of why my country entered the war
Sadat (one of the greatest minds that ever lived) wanted to enter the war so when he goes into negotiations with Israel he would be treated as their equal
before Yom Kippur war there wouldn't have been the smallest of chances that Israel would agree on a peace agreement so don't say the Arabs never wanted peace the purpose of Yom Kippur war is to be treated as Israel's equal when negotiating.
You can clearly see that my country accomplished its goals.​
War isn’t about numbers.​
If you judge war by numbers then the Russians lost World War 2.
Moreover, if you say the Sinai crossing was going to destroy Egypt's army ill just tell you to remember that you cant stretch your supply lines too far.
To add up, and if you look at the state of the Israeli army on the western bank it was large but it lacked in depth the israeli forces on the western bank were just stretched too far.

At the end of the war Israel had the Sinai and Gaza from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan and the Golan Heights fron Syria and you are saying that Arabs won? When you go into peace talks when you lost territory it is because you are beaten and want to prevent more damage.

you have no proof that the Egyptian army was beaten.
Israel crossed but they failed to enter the cities of Ismailia and Suez which didn't have any major resistance.and their line lacked depth and 250 T-62s had just landed through ports in Egypt and their was no point into going into Cairo where they couldn't even capture Suez or Ismailia.

you have no proof that the Egyptian army was beaten.
Israel crossed but they failed to enter the cities of Ismailia and Suez which didn't have any major resistance.and their line lacked depth and 250 T-62s had just landed through ports in Egypt and their was no point into going into Cairo where they couldn't even capture Suez or Ismailia.

Then why did Egyptian national security advisor Hafez Ismail sent Kissinger that Egypt was willing to enter into direct talks with Israel, provided that it agree to allow non-military supplies to reach the Third Army and to a complete ceasefire?

Egypt's third army was completely cut of from it's supplies and they were without food and water. Israel allowed humanitarian aid from relief organizations to the third army. Without this aid, the third army would have surrendered within days.

At the end of the war Israel had the Sinai and Gaza from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan and the Golan Heights fron Syria and you are saying that Arabs won? When you go into peace talks when you lost territory it is because you are beaten and want to prevent more damage.

Even if the Arabs lost the Yom Kippur; they won something. A war is a human act and the reaction in Israel was; we cannot take this causality figures again. The war opened up the negotiations between Egypt and Israel. The Romanian leader Nicolae Ceauşescu played a vital role in the peace process.
Egypt got the Sinai back; there are many different outcomes of a war, not only the military achievements

Even if the Arabs lost the Yom Kippur; they won something. A war is a human act and the reaction in Israel was; we cannot take this causality figures again. The war opened up the negotiations between Egypt and Israel. The Romanian leader Nicolae Ceauşescu played a vital role in the peace process.
Egypt got the Sinai back; there are many different outcomes of a war, not only the military achievements

The peace treaty was signed 6 years after the war. Egypt had to recognise Israel, free passage of Israeli ships through the Suez Canal and keep the Sinai demilitarized. Israel would give back the Sinai and the US gave economic and military aid to Egypt. This treaty was followed by the Oslo accords with the Palestinians in 1993 and the peace treaty with Jordan in 1994. In 2005 Israel unilateraly left Gaza which didn't bring peace for them because Hamas doesn't want peace but the destruction of Israel.

its really simple you tried to kill me before i want you dead now .
you don't just go bomb a man's house then ask for peace with him.

The peace treaty was signed 6 years after the war. Egypt had to recognise Israel, free passage of Israeli ships through the Suez Canal and keep the Sinai demilitarized. Israel would give back the Sinai and the US gave economic and military aid to Egypt. This treaty was followed by the Oslo accords with the Palestinians in 1993 and the peace treaty with Jordan in 1994. In 2005 Israel unilateraly left Gaza which didn't bring peace for them because Hamas doesn't want peace but the destruction of Israel.

Six years isn't a long time. The Yom Kippur had a profound effect on both Israel and Egypt. The Camp David treaty included the Palestinians; however, Arafat decided to not go to the Camp David, from my point of view. That was a mistake. Israel was also interested to take a trip to Lebanon and Israel doesn't have the man power to keep forces in Sinai and launching an offensive toward Beirut.

Back