Spider-Man busted by the police...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Policeacademypicturesof040806and041.jpg

See, even Spider-Man has to follow the law.

Last edited:
NOOOO!!! You must be crazy. Spider-man is a superhero! Ahh...Just kidding. Arrest that man. Good job.

Those are pathetic attempts at police officer uniforms.

I was thinking they could be undercover (with the T-Shirts), but their belts are not even close to what a real police officer should have.

Perhaps this picture is from some sort of homosexual website, where bad acting and uniforms are allowed?

Look at the Guns! The shoes! The "Police Belts"! The t-shirts! The lack of some sort of hat! Their smiling faces!

That's one hell of a crappy mock up for some sort of superhero fetish.

ARMY101, those men are to training to become a real policemen. They aren't real cop. They are still in Police Academy. I think.

ARMY101 said:
Look at the Guns! The shoes! The "Police Belts"! The t-shirts! The lack of some sort of hat! Their smiling faces!

That's one hell of a crappy mock up for some sort of superhero fetish.

ya, i think those are for cadets
the "Police Explorers" group uses pretty much the same thing, except they have a blue button down shirt with theres....

tomtom22 said:
Orange guns?
Training weapons, sir. Weighted and molded just like the real thing. Allows police cadets to practice drawing their weapons (or to allow instructors to school 'em and show 'em how a perp would grab their weapon in a struggle) without the danger of a weapon firing accidentally. Orange (or red, as below) to clearly show they're not the real thing.

4755.jpg

Red Gun™ Glock 17/22
Training Gun

Simulation training is the next best thing to experience. Using real firearms during training is dangerous, Red Guns™ are a safe and effective alternative.

• Shaped, sized and detailed to duplicate a Glock 17/22
  • Made of rust-proof molded urethane

Link

I don't think I've seen any cadets trying to impersonate cops...
Please stop talking.

You jumped to this homosexual thing, which I though you were kidding and now youve just taken the joke too far or are actually crazy. Read the posts, some cadets thought it would be funny to practice an arrest on a guy thats dressed like spiderman.

the spiderman was probably a friend of theres...

heres some morons from that program i mentioned (both go to my school, both are annoying douche bags that think theyre funny)

Back