specnaz - Page 4

Read more about @KJ 1. There was NO IEDs hanging "all over the place" there was a bunch of small explosives. 2. If you did read (and you did not) what i posted you'd see Russia

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

March 13th, 2010   #31
KJ

Storm 333 and the Lebanon OP (Both Alfa) were every bit as successful (if not more so) as anything the western SF Teams were pulling at that time.

//KJ.

"We are the pilgrims, Master
We shall go always a little further,
it may be beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
Across that angry or glimmering sea..."

March 13th, 2010   #32
Aussie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
Storm 333 and the Lebanon OP (Both Alfa) were every bit as successful (if not more so) as anything the western SF Teams were pulling at that time.

//KJ.
Holy Mauser, batman!

I just read about Storm-333 and I mean DAMN!! That must have been some really tricky skills the Spetsnaz pulled off

March 13th, 2010   #33
captiva303

well of course alfa is going to do well...
it is their job...

The oath to serve my country as a soldier did not include a contract for the normal luxuries and comfort enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implied hardship, loyalty and devotion to duty regardless of rank.

March 13th, 2010   #34
Aussie.

Hey guys just found this pretty cool video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow1m3...eature=related

I also suggest checking the makers channel, he has some pretty sweet videos.

When I was watching this, it made me think that the Spetsnaz were the type to hide in the grass then pop out when the enemy wasnt expecting it, or just dropping into the room through air vents after they gassed a place.

Have they ever done something like that? I reckon the air vent thing would be cool haha

March 13th, 2010   #35
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie.
Hey guys just found this pretty cool video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow1m3...eature=related

I also suggest checking the makers channel, he has some pretty sweet videos.

When I was watching this, it made me think that the Spetsnaz were the type to hide in the grass then pop out when the enemy wasnt expecting it, or just dropping into the room through air vents after they gassed a place.

Have they ever done something like that? I reckon the air vent thing would be cool haha
And then the Specnaz gassed an entire theatre of civilians botching the operation horribly and you kids went silent

March 13th, 2010   #36
KJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzercracker
And then the Specnaz gassed an entire theatre of civilians botching the operation horribly and you kids went silent
Actually, they didnīt botch it.
The entire operation (under Alfa control) went like clockwork.

Check your facts.
//KJ.

March 13th, 2010   #37
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
Actually, they didnīt botch it.
The entire operation (under Alfa control) went like clockwork.

Check your facts.
//KJ.
You do realise 2/3rds of the people inside suffered injuries or died gassed to death? How is it "like clockwork"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_...hostage_crisis

Officially, 39 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, along with at least 129 and possibly many more of the hostages (including nine foreigners). All but a few[2] of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theatre to subdue the militants

And another example of Specnaz "skill"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_...hostage_crisis

Ultimately, at least 334 hostages were killed, including 186 children;[7][8] hundreds more were injured and many were reported missing.

Specnaz shot autocannons and machineguns INTO the school for example.

Both operations were horribly botched revealing lack of organisation or tactical skill on any level, the problem with you KJ as well as with most fanboys who post here is that you have no knowledge on any level but form opinions, these are mostly bloody idiotic since what else can an ignorant guy produce, i'm sorry but after a page of utter crap on your and some other forumers part it had to be said.

Last edited by Panzercracker; March 13th, 2010 at 11:29..

March 13th, 2010   #38
KJ

Quote:
You do realise 2/3rds of the people inside suffered injuries or died gassed to death? How is it "like clockwork"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_...hostage_crisis

Officially, 39 of the attackers were killed by Russian forces, along with at least 129 and possibly many more of the hostages (including nine foreigners). All but a few[2] of the hostages who died during the siege were killed by the toxic substance pumped into the theatre to subdue the militants

And another example of Specnaz "skill"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_...hostage_crisis

Ultimately, at least 334 hostages were killed, including 186 children;[7][8] hundreds more were injured and many were reported missing.

Specnaz shot autocannons and machineguns INTO the school for example.

Both operations were horribly botched revealing lack of organisation or tactical skill on any level, the problem with you KJ as well as with most fanboys who post here is that you have no knowledge on any level but form opinions, these are mostly bloody idiotic since what else can an ignorant guy produce, i'm sorry but after a page of utter crap on your and some other forumers part it had to be said.
You posted the link to the key and still couldnīt open the lock?
The hostages didnīt die during the breach.
The hostages died afterwards as a result to the gas not being identified and as a result of the doctors outside incompetence.
NOT Alfas fault.
The reason why Alfa didnīt disclose the name of the agent used was that they didnīt get clearance from COC.

Alfa,s clearence went like clockwork, outside medicalteams screwed the pooch, but they were not Alfa.

As for Beslan, you got your facts twisted again.
No Spetsnaz unit fiered anything heavier then a carbine at that school.
Cordon forces of local militia/national guard in lack of a better phrase DID and forced Vympel to breach early, Alfa turned up late since they had been running the op dry on some similar buildings a few klicks away..
I have tons of facts on that mission since we have made a simulation of it on several levels.

Try to understand what you are reading instead of getting angry now little man.
Your hate, motivated or not towards the russians have already clouded your judgement in interpeting the facts..
Try to avoid making the same misstake again.

Have a very good day..
//KJ.

Last edited by KJ; March 13th, 2010 at 11:58.. Reason: To include a few more facts.

March 13th, 2010   #39
Panzercracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
You posted the link to the key and still couldnīt open the lock?
The hostages didnīt die during the breach.
The hostages died afterwards as a result to the gas not being identified and as a result of the doctors outside incompetence.
NOT Alfas fault.
The reason why Alfa didnīt disclose the name of the agent used was that they didnīt get clearance from COC.
Not only are you ignorant you're also a liar, please provide sources for those wild claims because for example:
http://www.fact-index.com/m/mo/mosco...tre_siege.html
The hostages were already unconscious during the breach, some of them dead, the only "action" of Specnaz amounted to executing already unconscious terrorists.

More on how ignorant or outright dishonest your post is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
As for Beslan, you got your facts twisted again.
No Spetsnaz unit fiered anything heavier then a carbine at that school.
You're lying: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5294548.stm

I'm going to find you a complete listing of impact sites, 20mm grenaders, 30mm grenades, anti-armor rifles and PKM SSWs were all shot at the school causing the vast majority of deaths.

"As a result, I came to the conclusion that these home-made explosive devices installed by the rebels did not explode at all. Those were explosive devices delivered from outside," he said, adding that it could have been "shots fired from grenade-launchers".

The earlier North Ossetian investigation concluded that grenade launchers, flamethrowers and tank fire had been used during the storming of the school by Russian security forces

Now can you please provide any sources? Thus far i've managed to back up all my claims with relevant sources while you have been merrily making stuff up.

I'm always upset when some guy enters a civil discussion and creates a fairy tale thinking he can get away with making things up, provide sources or stop humiliating yourself.

March 13th, 2010   #40
KJ

Quote:
Not only are you ignorant you're also a liar, please provide sources for those wild claims because for example:
http://www.fact-index.com/m/mo/mosco...tre_siege.html
The hostages were already unconscious during the breach, some of them dead, the only "action" of Specnaz amounted to executing already unconscious terrorists.

More on how ignorant or outright dishonest your post is.

No, again your source states clearly:
"At least 50 terrorists and 120 hostages (official figures - 33 and 128 respectively) died in the raid or shortly thereafter. The terrorists were shot in the head. Two hostages were shot by terrorists, while the others died through a combination of the fentanyl-based aerosol, lack of food and water, and the lack of adequate medical treatment following the raid."

Infact no one has ever claimed the hostages, except for the two killed by the Terrorists died inside the Theatre.
You still canīt read your own material.

You're lying: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5294548.stm

I'm going to find you a complete listing of impact sites, 20mm grenaders, 30mm grenades, anti-armor rifles and PKM SSWs were all shot at the school causing the vast majority of deaths.

"As a result, I came to the conclusion that these home-made explosive devices installed by the rebels did not explode at all. Those were explosive devices delivered from outside," he said, adding that it could have been "shots fired from grenade-launchers".

The earlier North Ossetian investigation concluded that grenade launchers, flamethrowers and tank fire had been used during the storming of the school by Russian security forces

Now can you please provide any sources? Thus far i've managed to back up all my claims with relevant sources while you have been merrily making stuff up.

I'm always upset when some guy enters a civil discussion and creates a fairy tale thinking he can get away with making things up, provide sources or stop humiliating yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...hostage_crisis

There ya go dumbass, now stop humiliating yourself.
The grenade launching you refer to are one of two things.
The cordon force opening up fire withy HMG,s (wich they did to protect fleeing hostages) or the Teams blowing holes in the wall to let hostages get out .

The entry begun AFTER the terrorists detonated explosives collapsing a roof.

Tank fire, are you kidding me?
Do you think Alfa and Vympel brought tanks?
You are a rediculous man and needs to shut up and go away.
Flamethrowers..Hahaha.

Tags
blood, soldiers, specnaz, swim, wire