Soldier survives Hillary

DTop

Here's one sent ot me by my old Drill Sergeant, I thought I'd share it.

Soldier Survives Forced Gratuity Photo With Hillary

Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public in to believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many have never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying: " I loathe the military."
(read the message below the photo)

soldier_hillary.jpg

The picture shows that this soldier has been through Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of sending messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo - - - perhaps because she's never understood our brave military to begin with.
If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in theIraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.
The rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are inIraq.........................Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington!

Last edited:
I met her once when they came through Bosnia, the only thing I could think while she was doin' the meet n' greet feign interest and smile quick hand shake thing was, "I am shaking the very same hand that hold's the President's ****."

Last edited:
PJ24 said:
I met her once when they came through Bosnia, the only thing I could think while she was doin' the meet n' greet feign interest and smile quick hand shake thing was, "I am shaking the very same hand that hold's the President's ****."
I didn't know they took Monica along on that trip :twisted:

Back