smoked

I'd love to see video from the ground showing what the enemy is going through.

I have wondered though, if you have a ISIS that surrenders in that fire scenario, how do you handle that?

I'd love to see video from the ground showing what the enemy is going through.

I have wondered though, if you have a ISIS that surrenders in that fire scenario, how do you handle that?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSagHaY3sko"]Iraq Insurgent Islamist Gets Taken Out While Firing RPG - YouTube[/ame]

Ground to ground combat videos I've seen. More interested in the video of being on the ground and attacked from the air. I've looked but can't find any.

Ground to ground combat videos I've seen. More interested in the video of being on the ground and attacked from the air. I've looked but can't find any.

I think they would be to busy trying to escape the hail of rounds or rockets to bother taking pictures-film? They usually-hopefully don't make airstrikes if friendly forces are in real close proximity. So that leaves us with the question of who on the ground is going to do the filming.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smdnwbmf85Y[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ppd09ATLaA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrqfpj8t-Fc[/ame]

I think they would be to busy trying to escape the hail of rounds or rockets to bother taking pictures-film? They usually-hopefully don't make airstrikes if friendly forces are in real close proximity. So that leaves us with the question of who on the ground is going to do the filming.

You proved me wrong Namvet, there pretty good with their filming

You proved me wrong Namvet, there pretty good with their filming

groups like Hamas have their own taping and editing studio's. for the fake stuff to get sympathy from the world its called pallywood. been doing it for years to make those mean ole Jews look bad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHoUrOv1j1k[/ame] :cheers:

groups like Hamas have their own taping and editing studio's. for the fake stuff to get sympathy from the world its called pallywood. been doing it for years to make those mean ole Jews look bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHoUrOv1j1k :cheers:

Meh.. Who doesn't? U.S. media does it for build up support for foreign shenanigans, Putin is doing it to justify the glory days when Russia was an Empire. The Brits did it in WW l.

Ho Chi min Did it, I mean it's more or less a fact of the media circuit life.

Oh Yeah Israel does it to, almost forgot!

As for ISIS, although I feel our own mismanagement of the Iraq war and arming just about everybody in Syria along with polarizing the region with our affairs with Israel have a part to play in this....

Good to see the world striking back, and for this one time I do think it's for the right reasons. I just hope that the non fundamentalists moderate Muslims and Minority Christians are hopefully freed from the hell they are stuck under with ISIS soon. ISIS has been targeting and murdering both groups for some time now.

Meh.. Who doesn't? U.S. media does it for build up support for foreign shenanigans, Putin is doing it to justify the glory days when Russia was an Empire. The Brits did it in WW l.

Ho Chi min Did it, I mean it's more or less a fact of the media circuit life.

Oh Yeah Israel does it to, almost forgot!

As for ISIS, although I feel our own mismanagement of the Iraq war and arming just about everybody in Syria along with polarizing the region with our affairs with Israel have a part to play in this....

Good to see the world striking back, and for this one time I do think it's for the right reasons. I just hope that the non fundamentalists moderate Muslims and Minority Christians are hopefully freed from the hell they are stuck under with ISIS soon. ISIS has been targeting and murdering both groups for some time now.

We weren’t involved in the Syrian conflict initially. It was initially the moderate rebels against Assad. The US refused to assist the rebels. Perhaps if we did they wouldn’t have brought ISIS in, who initially were foreigners who were supposedly coming to their aid. I believe those moderate rebels are sorry now. How does the US fit in? We only got involved in the Syrian crisis very late in the game with our airstrikes against ISIS. The US did not arm everybody in Syria.

As for taking video-media coverage. The Iraq insurgents, Al-Qaeda purposely took one_sided-slanted videos to provide to CNN, etc. to give our troops a black eye. CNN, etc. went for it hook line and sinker. They do anything to make America and the Coalition out to be the bad guys, it makes headlines. We minimize civilian casualties. They use people as human shields. They snipe from inside schools and mosques. They send out suicide bombers that kill untold women and children.

I agree with final input.

We weren’t involved in the Syrian conflict initially. It was initially the moderate rebels against Assad. The US refused to assist the rebels. Perhaps if we did they wouldn’t have brought ISIS in, who initially were foreigners who were supposedly coming to their aid. I believe those moderate rebels are sorry now. How does the US fit in? We only got involved in the Syrian crisis very late in the game with our airstrikes against ISIS. The US did not arm everybody in Syria.

As for taking video-media coverage. The Iraq insurgents, Al-Qaeda purposely took one_sided-slanted videos to provide to CNN, etc. to give our troops a black eye. CNN, etc. went for it hook line and sinker. They do anything to make America and the Coalition out to be the bad guys, it makes headlines. We minimize civilian casualties. They use people as human shields. They snipe from inside schools and mosques. They send out suicide bombers that kill untold women and children.

I agree with final input.

Although I agree with the lack of moral high ground with the extremists here, and their need to abuse media coverage to achieve their goals. I can say we had very great vested interest in Syria from the start, it was war weary public opinion that halted the President from an all out Libya style intervention in 2013.

Yet here we are , intervening anyway just latter than he had hoped, and more so now out of necessity. As for media manipulation we are every bit as guilty as the extremists. From dead Kuwaiti babies in 91 to supposed chemical gas attacks by the regime here with evidence pointing to rebels mishandling the munitions.

As for FSA and splinter rebel groups in some areas of the country they seem to be getting on fine with either Al Nursa or ISIS contingents, although not a relationship of love, more of necessity. Our initial weapons and material support is obviously evident in Syria before the founding of ISIS as they used many of our aid weapons (albeit in small quantities then) to begin the push into Iraq.

At this point it's not a who more charming it's a stop the killing game. So stopping the spread of violence is key, the who is the bigger one to blame for the root causes of this crisis can wait, and that I can agree on.

Back