Slavery is alive and Well

tetvet

Banned
it would seem that Slavery is alive and well in Africa or at least in Nigeria where Boca Harem is running amok , Michelle Obamas card board sign saying bring back my girls seems to have had little effect , perhaps the two stooges Sharpton and Jackson need to look into it along with ALL their supporters .:horsie:

One problem being is Nigeria is suppose to be one of the more progressive African nations which leads one to wonder about the rest .

The same problem that exist in African exist in the Middle East borders and boundaries mean nothing these are creations of Western Powers , its all about Tribes , WHAT tribe you belong too determines where you are in the pecking order .

One problem being is Nigeria is suppose to be one of the more progressive African nations which leads one to wonder about the rest .

I live in South Africa, so I have my finger on the pulse as it were. South Africa has failed under the ANC because of massive corruption, I have heard that America has listed South Africa as a terrorist state. Zimbabwe has totally failed under Mugabe, Namibia is heading that way. The only African state in the region doing reasonably well is Botswana.

Is South Africa better off today then they were before the great liberation ? .

No it isn't, the infrastructure is slowly but surely collapsing due to an ANC inept and corrupt government, unqualified persons are being put in charge of organisations they do not have the education or ability to run, crime is out of control because of the ANC are unable or unwilling to control, there has been a massive rise in unemployment, multinational companies such as BMW and Mercedes are threatening to pull out of South Africa, a law has been passed which is effectively gagging the media.

Like Zimbabwe, South Africa was a massive exporter of food, now food has to be imported because of government taking farms away from whites and giving them to blacks. Instead or working the land they sit back and enjoy massive subsidies given to run the farms. I could go on and on.

I have had blacks tell me that they were far better off before the so called great liberation. Before you ask, no I am not a bitter white bitching about black rule. The ANC had a golden opportunity to make South Africa one of the best countries in the world, instead they chose the path of corruption and self enrichment. South Africa has amazing scenery and wildlife, a tourist haven, but because of high crime tourists are staying away in droves.

Back