Sin City

Locke

what an awesome movie!!!!
very stylish!!! not for the faint hearted tho!!

i absolutely loved marvs character so ill start with him:
Marv: [at his own execution] Would you hurry it up? I haven't got all night.
this one had me laughing out loud, not sure it was appropriate, but it was amusing

Marv: This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.

Cardinal Roark: Kevin? Is that you?
Marv: [holding up Kevin's severed head] What's left of him, anyway. The dog ate the rest.

Dwight: Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They woulda tossed him girls like Nancy back then.

[Marv's has been electrocuted, but doesn't die]
Marv: Is that the best you can do, you pansies?

Dwight: The Valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing with the pure, hateful, bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter... and so am I.

Dwight: My warrior woman. My Valkyrie. You'll always be mine, always and never. Never. The Fire, baby. It'll burn us both. It'll kill us both. there's no place in this world for our kind of fire. Always and never. If I have to die for you tonight, I will.

[a grenade lands at his feet]
Dwight: And everything seemed to be going so well.

Dwight: She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of him.

Dwight: Miho. You're an angel. You're a saint. You're Mother Teresa. You're Elvis. You're God. And if you'd shown up about ten minutes earlier, we'd still have Jackie-Boy's head.

Dwight: It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying, sometimes it means killing a whole lot of people.

John Hartigan: And after I pull off that miracle, maybe I'll go punch out God.

John Hartigan: I take out his weapons.
[shoots Junior's hand]
John Hartigan: [pauses] Both of them.
[shoots Junior's groin]
l

Brian: [to Dwight] Never give an Irishman a cause for revenge

Stuka: [after getting shot with an arrow] Hey... Will ya look at that? It's right through me. Guys, look. It's cut a hole right through me.
Stuka: Guys, this is starting to really hurt. Just look at it. It's poked a hole right through me. Guys?
Stuka: Guys, don't you think maybe somebody oughta call a doctor for me or something? This isn't the kind of thing you just ignore, guys.
Stuka: Guys?

Back