Shipping to OSUT

bjackson911

Well all I wanted to thankyou for your advice and help in preparation for the begining of my military career. I am shipping on the 21st to begin OSUT. I will update everyone when I have the chance.

Thanks Again
Pvt Jackson
United States Army

Just remember its not as bad as it seems. It will seem endless but its not. The most obvious answer is normally the right one and dont talk unless absolutely necessary. Let the other privates talk for you and let them feel the Drills wrath. Basic training is like highschool, nobody gives a **** how cool you were 5 months after its over. I kept my mouth closed and always did everything right the first time and the Drills treated me golden, they even knew my name. Goodluck.

I aint no 11B but I was at Ft Sill but yeah take everything as either a lesson, a mind game, or both, and it will be cake. Look beyond the hurt, and see what is really going on. From that you can PT all day.

Good luck, just give it 100% effort 100% of the time and you'll never regret it. Keep us posted.

Good luck, dude! Make sure you tell them you need to keep your cell phone with you at all times, you have people that need to get in touch.

Also, make your brother send you a bunch of cookies in the mail, enough for the entire platoon. On the package, have him write that your DS is a "pussy." Trust me, it'll be good for you! :mrgreen:

Back