Shipping to OSUT - Page 4

Read more about PM bd. I like the Marine angle...A few pamflettes and write on them, "We do REAL P.T."

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

April 4th, 2007   #31
KJ

PM bd.

I like the Marine angle...A few pamflettes and write on them, "We do REAL P.T."

"We are the pilgrims, Master
We shall go always a little further,
it may be beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow,
Across that angry or glimmering sea..."

-
April 5th, 2007   #32
bulldogg

Seriously guys this is not just busting his balls for the sake of our amusement as we've btdt but he has an 11XOpt40 contract and the more we get him smoked the better physical and mental shape he will be in to make it through Airborne and more importantly RIP. He wants it so lets help him get it.

"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." - John Steinbeck

April 5th, 2007   #33
KJ

Rgr that.
I still have some friends on your side of the pond that might be able to wake his cadre up..I´ll see what I can do.

April 5th, 2007   #34
Team Infidel

dude.... don't worry about that. I went to High School with his Battalion S-3..... The monitoring is on. How do you think I got his addy? Well, that and the fact that he sent me a letter yesterday.

I will get a box together this weekend.

April 6th, 2007   #35
KJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Infidel
dude.... don't worry about that. I went to High School with his Battalion S-3..... The monitoring is on. How do you think I got his addy? Well, that and the fact that he sent me a letter yesterday.

I will get a box together this weekend.

I predict there will be several smokings in this young mans future..8)

April 6th, 2007   #36
Team Infidel

i will do my best to make that happen..

April 6th, 2007   #37
Big_Z

You guys lack confidence in the Benning Drills. If he is ****ed up they will fix him real quick. He will leave that place a infantryman no doubt. He will have enough on his plate to deal with, I wouldn't worry about ****ing with him. The Drills dont give a **** about what you think, they seek out the weakest link.

Infantry leads......

Last edited by Big_Z; April 7th, 2007 at 01:33..

April 7th, 2007   #38
Team Infidel

i am sure he will be just fine... plus, i have a guy on the inside.

April 7th, 2007   #39
Maytime

When I went through BCT at Ft. Sill, we had one guy who had a brother on post as a 13 Fox (arty). He sent so much crap to his little brother that got us smoked, but the DS's had huge smiles on their faces, and so did we, so it was all good. Moral of the story: a sense of humor goes a long way when push comes to shove. Yes, I am a bit drunk whilst writing this.

Trust your hang.

April 7th, 2007   #40
Team Infidel

when push comes to more pushing... and more pushing... and more pushing.... DROP PRIVATE!!!

Tags
21st, begin, osut, shipping, update