About Shipping to OSUT Page 3
|March 21st, 2007||#22|
| || |
Roger that Major, will do.
"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." - John Steinbeck
|March 21st, 2007||#23|
| || |
Hey, Good Luck and stay safe.
A couple of tips to stay safe and stay out of trouble
1. Listen, don't hear.
2. Remember, the guy next to you needs your help just as much as you need his.
3. Your DS is not a god, but he will make you think that he is after enough PT
4. Keep your mouth shut and don't do anything stupid. You will still get in trouble for the mistake someone else made. It's called group punishment. It sucks but it works and you will understand why afterwords.
5. You will nopt understand why you do something at first, don't worry and don't try to understand why when it is happening. Just do it and later on you'll figure out why.
6. Remember you are a member of the best fighting force in the world.
Good luck and God speed.
|March 22nd, 2007||#24|
| || |
^^^ Good stuff that.
He called me from the bus to the airport from Denver MEPS... he's psyched and as ready as he could be. I'll keep ya posted as he makes this transition if he doesn't do it himself and for all those concerned, TI, PJ etc I will pass on the address so we can keep him in his DS's good graces...
|April 4th, 2007||#28|
| || |
A rock for his DS inscribed... "You can't smoke this"... a latex loveslave... chocolate chip cookies substituting chocolate flavoured ex-lax for the chips... a stack of Playgirls... KY, duct tape, baling wire and gauze (in one set)... a picture of yourselves eating pizza and drinking an unmistakably COLD beer... the list is endless and he's my brother so the love must be felt.