Seals Killed. What Happened? -

Read more about I heard on FOX today that two Navy Seals where missing and where found dead in Iraq, or could be Afganistan, but anyway I wonder what was the cause. Any ideas?

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

July 6th, 2005   #1
FO Seaman

Seals Killed. What Happened? info

I heard on FOX today that two Navy Seals where missing and where found dead in Iraq, or could be Afganistan, but anyway I wonder what was the cause.

Any ideas?

--
July 6th, 2005   #2
Whispering Death

All speculation.

But I think it was a kind of recon detachment like TF121 that got compromised and has been in a running E&E motion ever since. Has turned into quite the cluster**** since that one helo of rescue troops got shot down and killed.

July 6th, 2005   #3
MontyB

Re: Seals Killed. What Happened? info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Seaman
I heard on FOX today that two Navy Seals where missing and where found dead in Iraq, or could be Afganistan, but anyway I wonder what was the cause.

Any ideas?
I was under the impression that they had one survivor, one missing and 2 dead from the team well at least that was the list the BBC published.

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. - Voltaire 1694-1778

July 6th, 2005   #5
Whispering Death

Well they've got one that was rescued and injured and 2 that are dead. The DoD isn't stupid enough to tell us if/how many soldiers are still missing in enemy territory.

July 6th, 2005   #6
FutureDevilDog

I'm sure the weather or starvation killed them

/rant

July 7th, 2005   #7
bulldogg

The two dead were spotted in a ravine that was a bit inaccessable as it took the troops another 24 hours to recover the bodies. Thats the official story as being published on yahoo news this morning.

"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." - John Steinbeck

July 7th, 2005   #8
Italian Guy

No one was left behind. RIP.

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it".
Pericles.

July 7th, 2005   #9
Starker

i wish i knew what happened but it's all speculation, My Heart and Prayers go out to all Armed Forces personel, Sailors, Marines, Navy Seals, and the families and victims of that tragedy, God Bless

July 8th, 2005   #10
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
No one was left behind. RIP.
Not true. There is still one MIA.

Tags
afganistan, found, ideas, iraq, seals