Say hello to Private Farrell!!! - Page 3

Read more about ROFL! What does MEPS stand for? Sorry, need to brush up on the military Jargon lol. Sunset, man, youve been to hell and back lol j/k.

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

April 20th, 2004   #21
SemperFi!

ROFL! What does MEPS stand for? Sorry, need to brush up on the military Jargon lol. Sunset, man, youve been to hell and back lol j/k.

\" War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The degraded state of morale and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.\"
- John Stewart Mill

\" Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they have made a difference, the Marines dont have that problem.\"
- President Ronald Reagan, 1985

--
April 20th, 2004   #22
TheSunsetSniper

No idea what MEPS stands for... i was told 235098 times, but could only remember MEPS. Military Entry Physical... something. I don't know. Anyway, i really havn't been through hell and back... i've still got do it again when i shit out for basic, then i've got go to basic. Then AIT once i graduate from HS. Only then can i say i've been through hell and back.

\"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.\" - TR

April 20th, 2004   #23
panzer

MEPS=Military Entrance Processing Station

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."
- Heinz Guderian

April 21st, 2004   #24
SemperFi!

o thanks panzer. Still, it would be bad.

April 22nd, 2004   #25
TheSunsetSniper

Yeah that's it! Had a bit of a brain fart. (Those of you who have seen GI Jane will know what i'm talking about.)

April 22nd, 2004   #26
USMC Johnny

Navy Docs info

I always wondered why it was Navy Docs that inspected the Marine Corps.

But when you reminded me off the "nuts exam" I remembered it was just up the Navy's alley.

LOL

Lance Corporal Johnny D

April 28th, 2004   #27
SemperFi!

ROFLMAO

July 2nd, 2004   #28
FutureRANGER

I'm reviving this thread from the grave because I just had to share, I got my first nuts exam today!!! ( ). And since its for the Sea Cadets I guess it counts as a military nuts exam too, right? He got an old guy, I got a young nurse. Ah hoo hoo hoo, Ah hee hee hee hee :P

July 2nd, 2004   #29
782.matt

Congratulations!

July 6th, 2004   #30
thebrahmagr81

Just be gald that you are not a female because they probably have it worse than we do man.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"

Tags
.im, army, glad, man, shock