Say hello to Private Farrell!!! - Page 3

--

April 20th, 2004  
SemperFi!

ROFL! What does MEPS stand for? Sorry, need to brush up on the military Jargon lol. Sunset, man, youve been to hell and back lol j/k.
April 20th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

No idea what MEPS stands for... i was told 235098 times, but could only remember MEPS. Military Entry Physical... something. I don't know. Anyway, i really havn't been through hell and back... i've still got do it again when i shit out for basic, then i've got go to basic. Then AIT once i graduate from HS. Only then can i say i've been through hell and back.
April 20th, 2004  
panzer

MEPS=Military Entrance Processing Station
April 21st, 2004  
SemperFi!

o thanks panzer. Still, it would be bad.
--
April 22nd, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Yeah that's it! Had a bit of a brain fart. (Those of you who have seen GI Jane will know what i'm talking about.)
April 22nd, 2004  
USMC Johnny

Navy Docs info

I always wondered why it was Navy Docs that inspected the Marine Corps.

But when you reminded me off the "nuts exam" I remembered it was just up the Navy's alley.

LOL
April 28th, 2004  
SemperFi!

ROFLMAO
July 2nd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'm reviving this thread from the grave because I just had to share, I got my first nuts exam today!!! ( ). And since its for the Sea Cadets I guess it counts as a military nuts exam too, right? He got an old guy, I got a young nurse. Ah hoo hoo hoo, Ah hee hee hee hee :P
July 2nd, 2004  
782.matt

Congratulations!
July 6th, 2004  
thebrahmagr81

Just be gald that you are not a female because they probably have it worse than we do man.