Say hello to Private Farrell!!! - Page 2

Read more about ROFL! What does MEPS stand for? Sorry, need to brush up on the military Jargon lol. Sunset, man, youve been to hell and back lol j/k.

International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

April 11th, 2004   #11
Darkmb101

dude thats not right

on a permanent vacation....will visit every now and then. see arcade
hidden message!!! Life is short and pointless, be happy and live it.

--
April 12th, 2004   #12
Mark Conley

Well, if you must know...what are they looking for?

1. hernias.

2. Hemmoroids.

3. Slightly used spincters.....

4. Really used spincters.....

5. They check to see if they need to remove your fathers or judges footware before you enter the service

6. Evil prostrates

7. And for the doctors...its a test of endurance. (i aint doing it. yes you are. no i am not. yes you are. look my dad didnt pay for 7 years of medical school just so i could....)

“If we should have to fight, we should be prepared to do so from the neck up instead of from the neck down.”— General James H. Doolittle, USAAF

April 12th, 2004   #13
Redneck

I think that near about sums it up.

No boom, no boom, no boom, Amen.

April 12th, 2004   #14
airmen2b

you are not a lone info

if it is any consolation the females too have some uh, humbling inspections and we get an old guy too. mine was indian and i could not understand a word he was saying which made out for any even more embaressing situation.

follow_the_Aero

April 12th, 2004   #15
Mark Conley

well to tell you the truth...

the day i was examined, there were 21 other young men in there..from 17 to 20...with me being the oldest at 25.

Now having to bend over was bad enough...but to have 21 young guys all laughing with you when you are over heard to say to the doctor "you had better warm that finger up before you use it doc" really was a little...embarassing.

to tell you the truth, the doc was laughing so hard, he almost had a stroke...

April 13th, 2004   #16
TheSunsetSniper

Wow... i was lucky enough not to have anyone else at MEPS watching, although there was an entire wall of windows with everyone in all the 16 nearby skyscrapers looking at my rear as well.

\"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.\" - TR

April 13th, 2004   #17
FutureRANGER

Thats why you paint a face on your rear

April 13th, 2004   #18
Darkmb101

lol, :

April 16th, 2004   #19
Jamoni

"Thats why you paint a face on your rear "
Pin a couple of oak leaves to your thighs, and you've got yourself a staff officer.

April 16th, 2004   #20
airmen2b

that was cute

Tags
.im, army, glad, man, shock