Same old Snake Oil

tetvet

Banned
In any other venue Al Sharpton would have been chopping cotton for wages instead of being the all important creation of a very liberal media , just how did Al get into the lime light well he's loud and Black , he rode the coat tails of MLK as did Jackson , King was barely aware of the two , King by the way was not Afro- American he was a person of color he was affiliated with the NAACP .:idea:

Last edited:
In any other venue Al Sharpton would have been chopping cotton for wages instead of being the all important creation of a very liberal media , just how did Al get into the lime light well he's loud and Black , he rode the coat tails of MLK as did Jackson , King was barely aware of the two , King by the way was not Afro- American he was a person of color he was affiliated with the NAACP .:idea:

Although I'm not too fond of Sharpton and J. Jackson. Martin Luther King was a great man who only practiced and participated in nonviolent demonstrations, despite violent responses at times. He was also a true pastor. These 2 may think they are following in his lead, however they don't come close. A man like King doesn't come around everyday and was truly one of the great figures in American history.

In my life time there is two men I appreciate the most MLK an Billy Graham they both had / have something to say that was worth listening to neither was out for personal gain .

Back