I salute you from Italy!

TheLongestDay

Hello everybody,my name is Francesco,I'm 21 and I'm writing from Italy,Sicily.I have found this forum while I was looking for some info about how to join in the USMC as a foreigner,I liked it and I chose to register.Next year,in March 2015 I will enlist in the Italian Army for 1 year as a regular and,as I was telling you before,if I will not pass the selections to extend the contract for other 4 years I'd like to try for the Marines,I already know I need the Green Card but in this moment it's only an idea.Next Monday I will go to the American Embassy in my city,Palermo,to ask some questions and understand if it's possible or not,I'm thinking about my future,this is the best and hardest part of my life and it's the right moment to do it.Nothing is certain but only one thing is sure,I want to become a soldier,I have ever wanted this.See you soon!!!!

Welcome

Why the hell would you join the USMC when Italy has a very competent military.
What about the San Marco Regiment?

If it´s because you think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, then it´s probably because it has been fertilized with bull shit.

What did all italians thinking about EU? It will force up a EU federation from Spain or Italy?

Richest is best they think of a federation?

Suiss and Russia is two federation today.

You're welcome Francesco.... Francesco as Francesco Quinn, like the boy's of Anthony

Rhaa, it's not a war area here....who look like as the Platoon movie

see you

Back