ROC Chinese Army Award Plaque - Translation Please!

HD_Rider

If anyone can help with the translation of the Chinese writing on these two different plaques, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Bob

:cool:

Well this is annoying me as the only Chinese translator we have is currently in China on vacation and the closest translation I can come up with says that your laundry will be ready on Tuesday (my Chinese is terrible).

However it appears to me that both plaques look very similar?

Nice to hear from you again Greg. Yeah, I know its a long shot but I wouldn't have a clue where else to ask such a question.
Ches was awarded the Order of the Cloud and Banner Medal around the same time and I wondered if these plaques were tied to the award.

Pbferst, thanks to you and your wife for your reply. Odd to me that they would give a plaque and not state what it is or what it was given for. Bob

I am a Chinese, I tell you what is China problem?
China now has two governments,
One is the Republic of China in Taiwan (ROC) which is a democratic country
Another one is the People's Republic of China (PRC),controlling today's China mainland, which is a totalitarian state,referred to China
Both sides claim to have China's sovereignty, but also suggested that the two countries is already a fait accompli
In the past we have perceived a US ally China, actually refers to the Republic of China, which is now in Taiwan, not communist China .

Last edited:
Back