The Rise and Fall of Gender

I'm glad for you Brit. Truly.We are expecting three hurricanes, that big one with all the rain, I do believe will be a category 4 when it carresses our shores... Early Friday morn. Ha ha! On us!!! A category 3 hurricane and one more to follow after that.
Yes, I am very glad I invested in hurricane windows and doors. About darn time.

Dadsgirl

2591 Thank you dadsgirl. Today is a great day, I had my 6 monthly check up from my doctor, given the all clear. Chuffed to little NAAFI breaks.:mrgreen:

Hi family!
You can officially pray for us now. Category four, Matthew is.

I'm praying you'll be ok Dadsgirl.. looks like a big one. Take all precautions and evacuate if needed. God bless and know you have support from your family here.

at201614_sat_2.jpg

Ha ha on Matthew's 100 mile per hour winds! I'm fine! Home is okay. New fence-- back gates are pretty much ripped off. Mighty Twin oak tree in front yard lost many limbs...
NO ELECTRICITY (of course)~~And one FREAKED out German Shepherd.
STILL STANDING!!!
HUGS,
Dadsgirl

So happy to hear you're ok...and your house as well. After having all the new windows and paint.. etc.. that would've been terrible to go through again.

That must've been a ride...
m0451.gif
.. most importantly YOU'RE ok.
m0401.gif

Last edited:
2590!
Hi family!
I would have checked in sooner, but an intestinal/ stomach virus got me good...a week and a half. Lost ten pounds. Didn't need that. I weighed one hundred pounds to start with... Like I did after high school.
I want to thank you all for your support during the hurricane. You are truly lovely people.
Now, can we PLEASE move away from 2590?
Dadsgirl

Back