Right now, I would rather be...

Jilly

swimming in a cool lake.

So, what would you rather be doing right now, instead of what you are actually doing?

On a yacht somewhere in tha' hot clear waters of Puerto Rico, or Cancun...hehehehehehe...with and alcohol beverage on one hand and tanning lotion on the other, ;) lol...Pretty soon though.. I have a trip planned to PUERTO RICO!!!! next year, lol....

Sky, Puerto Rico sounds like so much fun!

I like the kind of holidays where I can explore. I guess maybe I'm spolit when it comes to beaches etc. as I live around so many of them already, and the ocean is not too far away either...

pixie, is lunatik away right now?

In a far away land, not having to worry about stuff. Sitting in a chair on my portch, not a living soul in miles and miles. And a beer in my hand, watching the sun go down in all its beauty and tranquility :)

Sky, Puerto Rico sounds like so much fun!

You have no idea, hehehehhehehehe...it will be my second time around to Puerto Rico...theres a party at every corner, lots of great food...the waters are like heaven....no wonder they call it the "Island of Enchantment" it truly is.....I'll make sure I take lots of pics!!!! lol..

Eating .......

Sitting at a table in a fine restaurant, eating all of the good things that are barred to me because of diabetes. :cheers:

2000 calories isn't very much when you look at what's on your plate. :crybaby:

In my own island nation starting up a brand new despotic dictatorship!
I'm building an army and am accepting applications!

Outside, trying to finish off the painting. Hurricane Bill has put a stop to that though :)

At home with my wife and my husky puppy. Or back in Hawaii at North Shore, can't decide which sounds more amazing for some reason o_O

Back