Quick Question

WannabeRanger

I have asthma and I am either going to enlist in the Amry or Marines. The only thing is I am wondering if they will even except me because of the fact that I have asthma. Truthfully, my asthma is not even really that bad. I can keep up with the best of them while I'm running or doing anything else. Even if they do accept me, do you think that this will slow me down? Thanks a lot.

WannabeRanger said:
I have asthma and I am either going to enlist in the Amry or Marines. The only thing is I am wondering if they will even except me because of the fact that I have asthma. Truthfully, my asthma is not even really that bad. I can keep up with the best of them while I'm running or doing anything else. Even if they do accept me, do you think that this will slow me down? Thanks a lot.

Whats up bro, depending on when you were diagnosed with asthma, and how bad it is, you'll need to take your medical records to MEPS and see if they accept you. Your best bet is to talk to a recruiter and see what he says.

I have ashtma, I admitted it, they gave me a test and said I was fit to train so they put me into boot camp. As long as it won't really hurt you than you should be fine.

Back