Question

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
I have pondered a behavior.

In the US, and other parts of the world have Rodeos. Why in the name of God do they ride on bulls? I can see the historical reason when they are doing this on horses.

The idea to begin to ride on a bull must be on of these brilliant ideas you get when you are very drunk and very bored at the same time.

From my personal experience, I know the ideas you get when you are very drunk and very bored are brilliant. At least at that moment, the day after, the ideas were perhaps...ehhh not so brilliant

Well, riidng on a goat will not get you much satisfaction, I suppose...

Riding one another may not sound like a good idea, too! :)

The challenge? If you can master a bull you can almost master everything. In Spanish countries the toreador fights the bull and in ancient Crete you had to do bull-leaping before you could join the "men".

A guy goes to Spain on holiday and is soaking himself in the culture. He finds a great little local restaurant; he finds the meatballs very much to his liking and tells the waiter that they are biggest he has ever seen and loves them. The waiter thanks him and explains that they are very near the Bullfight arena and that their supplies come daily from there, catch of the day!
The guy comes back each day for the same dish. After a week or so he is disappointed to find a meagre portion on his plate and asks why. The waiter apologizes and explains - " Sometimes Senor - the bull wins."

( ancient joke I know - but worth a replay.):hide:

Last edited:
Back