Is President Obama a Jimmy Carter clone? - Page 8

Read more about IMHO the present POTUS makes smilin Jimmy look like freakin political genius.

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

December 25th, 2009   #71
Rob Henderson

Could you post your sources for that accusation, 03? Show me a post where I bitched and moaned about Bush WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE.

-
December 25th, 2009   #72
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Really? You prayed? Guess privately as it should be. All I remember was 3 years of you bitching and moaning about Bush and questioning policy.....What comes around goes around Sugar. so suck it up like the right did and take freakin lumps.

According to you and marsh and TOG I got at least 8 years of the Chicago politics coming to me. If we don't get invaded and conquered by El Salvador...which might happen given current policy and leaders. i'll wait and see..ain't gonna slack jaw fawn and lust after the Dear Leader and his plans.
Except that during those 3 years of our bitching and moaning about Bush Henderson, OTG, myself (and several others) turned out to be correct about Bush while the rightwingers turned out to be dead wrong on just about everything. And thats what really bugs the right-wing, the fact that the left predicted that the Bush Administration policies would be a disaster and they were right. The right knows Bush was a bad president, but in their arrogance they just cannot admit it. When the government starts to overtly lie to the public, that s*** is going to boomerang on it. It happened to Nixon with Watergate, Reagan with Iran Contra, Clinton with Monica, and Bush with Iraq (and many other things).

If Bush had been right I'd have been the first to admit it. I am not a neocon, I can own up for being wrong. To this day the right-wing still cannot admit that they were wrong, case in point: Dick Cheney won Conservative of the year in 2009 for being wrong on everything. Talk about living in an alternate reality.

Its the same deal for Obama. I have certain reservations about Obama but we will see when the results are. I have been slightly disappointed so far but we will see. So far, I think he has reneged on alot of stuff he promised, and that he has made grave errors on both healthcare and Afghanistan. But if he is right and I am wrong I'll be the first to admit it. If Obama is wrong then I will start looking at other candidates, or support a primary challenge.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack." -Foch

I am from NYC. I fly a French flag because I work in Paris.

Last edited by mmarsh; December 25th, 2009 at 15:15..

December 26th, 2009   #73
wolfen

03 for once I have to disagree with part of a comment you make:

{If we don't get invaded and conquered by El Salvador...which might happen given current policy and leaders. i'll wait and see..ain't gonna slack jaw fawn and lust after the Dear Leader and his plans. __________________}

I swear to you and God right here and now that we will NEVER be conquered as long as people like you and me are capable of drawing a breath.
The world has yet to see an insurgence until they invade MY home.
If we are ever invade I have a feeling that you will be standing right along side of me to defend this land with our lives.
And I really hope that we wouldn't be alone.

As God is my witness if he has a plan like that I will do everything in my power to make sure THAT plan does NOT happen

December 27th, 2009   #74
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen
I swear to you and God right here and now that we will NEVER be conquered as long as people like you and me are capable of drawing a breath.
The world has yet to see an insurgence until they invade MY home.
If we are ever invade I have a feeling that you will be standing right along side of me to defend this land with our lives.
And I really hope that we wouldn't be alone.

As God is my witness if he has a plan like that I will do everything in my power to make sure THAT plan does NOT happen
Agreed. I'm not exactly jumping to enlist but I can guarantee you if a foreign force lands troops on American Soil with intent to conquer this country that I'll be joining.

I'm the bleeding heart liberal your mother warned you about.

December 27th, 2009   #75
wolfen

I can't enlist anymore, I'm too old, but I can dam sure do what general Patton said to won a war

December 28th, 2009   #76
Rob Henderson

*rolls eyes* The very fact that you would even IMAGINE Obama planning some kind of invasion of the USA shows that you have NO IDEA what he's actually about, and are just trying to convince yourself that he is evil because he is liberal.

December 28th, 2009   #77
George

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
*rolls eyes* The very fact that you would even IMAGINE Obama planning some kind of invasion of the USA shows that you have NO IDEA what he's actually about, and are just trying to convince yourself that he is evil because he is liberal.
Why would Obama invade, he already taken over!

December 28th, 2009   #78
Rob Henderson

Clearly you haven't been keeping, George. Obama is possibly planning to have El Salvador invade the United States with their vastly superior military technology. (That's VERY hard to say with a straight face.)

I'm not even going to bother mentioning the COUNTLESS conspiracy theories about how Bush knew about 9/11, because even though it amounts to the same thing (a heaping pile of nothing), people will say that an Obama invasion somehow has more credibility than a president knowing about a terrorist attack on his/her country.

December 28th, 2009   #79
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
Clearly you haven't been keeping, George. Obama is possibly planning to have El Salvador invade the United States with their vastly superior military technology. (That's VERY hard to say with a straight face.)
But in today world you never know. Personally I'm more worried about alquida right now than anybody else.

December 30th, 2009   #80
Rob Henderson

Well, the terrorist that attempted an attack on the US was black, so Obama must be behind it.

Tags
barnes, carter, obama, president, times