Pictures From Islamic Republic of Pakistan's Army -

Read more about Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) kakul cadets performing a march past at the "Mazar e Quaid" Monument in which the grave of Pakistan's Founder Muhammad Ali Jinna

Military Medals Store

International Military Forums > >

User Name
Password

June 11th, 2009   #1
Infantryman Ali

Pictures From Islamic Republic of Pakistan's Army info

Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) kakul cadets performing a march past at the "Mazar e Quaid" Monument in which the grave of Pakistan's Founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah is present.

Pakistan's elite SSG(Special Services Group) Commandos.(Note the wing on the left of every commando indicates SSG Paratrooping course).

119 PMA LongCourse Passing out ceremony held at Pakistan Military Academy kakul on 10May2008.

Pak Army's Al-Khalid Tank

King of the Armour Al-Khalid.

June 11th, 2009   #2
Infantryman Ali

Pak Army's Al-Zarar Tank on Display

Pak Army Artillery's Medeium Guns in Action

Pakistan Army NLI Regt on Guard of Honour (Note the White featherd caps, these caps are NLI Regiment symbol along with a Mountain goat as formation badge on cap.

A commonly used Pak Army logo with statement "MEN AT THEIR BEST JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY"

Move Boys Move

June 11th, 2009   #3
Infantryman Ali

Pakistan Army's present Cheif of Army Staff Gen Ashfaq Pervaiz Kiyani

Troops patrolling

Pakistan Army Cobra Gunship Helicopter

Ready to Die for Pakistan.

For more on Pakistan Army see http://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

June 11th, 2009   #4
A Can of Man

Great photos.

June 11th, 2009   #5
John M. Andresen

Very nice now do you suppose you could do something about the Taliban?

June 12th, 2009   #6
Infantryman Ali

well I don't know why the world is so worried about Talibans, let the US and Taliban fight, it's der buisness not ours.
Pakistan Army's basic duty(As per Pakistani Constitution) is to protect Pakistani Borders from external attack and to save Pakistani lifes every where in world as well as to contribute in peace keeping/making efforts around the world.

July 7th, 2009   #7
dougal

Some pictures from the Irish 96th INF BATT UNMIL (Liberia).
On patrol with the Pak army before we hand over Camp Clara over to them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7584.jpg (99.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 136.jpg (97.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 138.jpg (98.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg SV200756.jpg (56.6 KB, 21 views)

I have heard him speak of the Ireland he wished to see. When he struck the spark on the anvil, he struck the anvil in my heart. When I leave school, the only pursuit I want to engage in is the winning of the freedom of my country. Michael Collins

October 29th, 2009   #8
sara1

nice pics

October 29th, 2009   #9
sara1

and the people who r dying in pakistan in terrorist attacks wht shuld dy nd nw even innocent students dying nd females nd grls and childres... Pakistan army hav to protect the people of pakistan first and the army is doing

October 30th, 2009   #10
benaakatz

agreed pakistan has to use its military and take control of the outlying regions in its country

stop focusing so much on india, after all the race is over, india is much more powerful and is now looking to compete with china.

if pakistan kept the terrorists in its borders under control there would be much less tension between the 2 countries anyway...case in point, mumbai.

they have to go, not half-assedly, and commit. take over the region and then build it up (real schools, roads, etc...) and incorporate it into your country.

Tags
academy, kakul, military, pakistan, pakistans