People of Walmart

jillyz12

Hey, how is everybody? I've missed you all. :)

I was just wondering if any of you have ever had the pleasure of visiting any of the People of Walmart websites? Oh...my...word. If not, you need to take the time to do it. It's.....surreal. That's the best word I can apply here. There's a collection of pictures of various Walmart customers who really stand out, to put it mildly.

It seems like each site (and there are quite a few) has different pictures. And may I just add that I had NO IDEA there were so many crossdressers living in this country! Be afraid.....be very afraid.:hide:

Hello!!! Dumb blonde....I could at least give you one of the links. Sheesh.

www.peopleofwalmart.com

Last edited:
I'm speechless,.... an' you won't hear that very often.

I think that there should be an open season on people like that, from 1st January to 31st December, Good Friday and Christmas day you get double points.

ROFL that's great, I love the kid being pulled through the store on the sled, the goat in back of the pickup, and the Medieval times guy.

Jilly, I don't like you anymore*, ever since you posted this link, i keep sneeking peeks at it as i can't believe my eyes. It's like watching a man with "the shakes", try to drink his first beer of a morning, it is funny and pitiable all at the same time yet I can't take my eyes off it.

* Or any less, :p

Last edited:
This was a great post! Hahaha...I've heard about this, but never have gone on it until a few days ago. Last night I showed my cousin and we were up until 2:30am laughing our butts off. :D

Jilly, I don't like you anymore*, ever since you posted this link, i keep sneeking peeks at it as i can't believe my eyes. It's like watching a man with "the shakes", try to drink his first beer of a morning, it is funny and pitiable all at the same time yet I can't take my eyes off it.

* Or any less, :p

LOL Listen, Spike....if I have to go blind, so do the rest of you! Seriously, I know what you mean about being speechless. It is so unbelievable that people leave the house looking like that, let alone go shopping!

Sometimes even I cannot figure out WHY I clicked on that link.

Its called "morbid curiosity." Kind of like watching the proverbial train wreck. You know its going to be nasty, but you can't take your eyes away. :)

Yeah, kinda like that motorcyclist that rear-ended a 18 wheeler while doing 120+ mph. Still get a kick out of looking at all the scene photos on that.

Exactly. Gross, but you can't tear your eyes away. No matter how much you gag and no matter how much you'd like to gouge said eyes out with a pitchfork.

Well fun isn't the exact word I would use......the one I would use shouldn't be used in mixed company. :p

Back