Pedophile finder

Yeah, I bet it's missing a lot of freaks but I guess it would require the individual freak to be registered and put on there. Still better than nothing.

I would like to know who makes these lists available, they do a great service. ... So long as they are 100% correct.

There's always the danger that someone will move, and the new people that move in will be ostracised, or worse.

So long a it's just used to make people aware of who is in their area it's a great idea.

My dept. publishes a monthly lists and distributes them to all the municipal dept's and they are available to all concerned persons .

We also add and update our info to the state patrol sex offender web site every 30 days. I worked Sex Crimes for a year. Worst year of my career.

Here in Australia several interested public groups have tried to list sex offenders on the Internet, and every time, they are had to remove them.

Don't these lists rely on the offender keeping his address up to date?

I am not entirely sure I would like to be the next tenant in an apartment after one of these guys.

I would assume it depends on whether it's privately ran, ran by govt or combo. Combo would most likely be most effective. Govt would be ok if it was supervised by someone competent and private would be ok if good money was involved. For this one though, I am not sure who runs it or if any supervision is in place to keep it 100% accurate. As I do, I would suggest to take it for what it's worth, but always assume their are more out there, not on this list, for whatever reason.

I couldn't be certain, but it is my impression that at least some known offenders have to present themselves at the Police Station at regular intervals. Others are supposed to inform the police or some other body (Parole Officer or similar) of any change of address.

Sure their are things they are suppose to do such as that, doesn't necessarily mean that it's indicated here however.

Don't these lists rely on the offender keeping his address up to date?

I am not entirely sure I would like to be the next tenant in an apartment after one of these guys.

Yeah. Thats why you do spot checks and knock and talks. If they lie about residence here, they cop a felony charge and go back to the Love Shack to play Queen for a Day.

It used to be normal for women to accuse men of abusing kids during custody battles. Also the justice system is not perfect, note the almost 100 prisoners released from death row due to DNA evidence in the US. On the other hand pedophiles are the most difficult to rehabilitate. I reckon they should be leg banded and be tracked at all times.

Back