About Paris Hilton released from jail (no Joke)
|June 7th, 2007||#1|
| || |
Paris Hilton released from jail (no Joke) info
I don't care about the self-centered Twinkie, I care about justice.
How does anybody convicted of both DWI AND a Parole Violation manages to trade an LA County Jail for a Beverly Hills Mansion. Can anybody explain it to me?
Question 1: Isn't sentencing supposed to be about punishment so that the offender remembers not to do it again?
Question 2: Is being confined to a LA mansion even considered a punishment?
Question 3: I'm broke, but I'd like to volenter to be punished in said method as Paris Hilton. I don't even need a mansion, my apartment is good enough.
Lets mention other satisfied clients of the (bought) American justice system...
1. OJ Simpson -Killed 2 people, walked, then confessed to it in book deal.
2. Von Bulow -Killed his wife, walked and bought a new younger one with dead wifes money.
3. Robert Blake -also killed wife. His story was that 'Forgot' his handgun at a resterant, and left his soon to be ex in the car to get it. 2 minutes later his wife was shot dead. But it wasn't all bad news for Bob. His soon to be ex-wifes death meant he didn't have to pay the Alimony.
4. Kobe Bryant -Apparently Utah was having a sale on Rape charges.
5. Edward Kennedy - Drunk driving and Vehicular man-slaughter is not a crime in Mass for some.
6. Marc Rich -As the Beatles song goes "Need (and got) a little help from his friend". Who happened to be a outgoing President of the United States.
7. Phil Spector (Speaking about the Beatles) Despite his habit of pointed loaded guns at people (including John Lennon) this Beatles producer will be 'Free as a bird' very soon.
8. <Fill in the blank>
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack." -Foch
I am from NYC. I fly a French flag because I work in Paris.
Last edited by mmarsh; June 7th, 2007 at 19:49..
|June 7th, 2007||#2|
| || |
8. Michael Jackson- molestered the kids in his bed. But didn't went to jail.
And....Paris Hilton......unbeliev--able. I guess celebrities are more "important" than normal civilains about jail and judge....
I shall return-
General Douglas MacArthur
Last edited by Fox; June 7th, 2007 at 19:38..
|June 7th, 2007||#3|
| || |
1. TWICE!!! and walked both times after admitting he liked to sleep in little kids beds.
Good answer Fox.
Anybody else with stories of the rich and infamous?
Last edited by mmarsh; June 7th, 2007 at 19:52..
|June 7th, 2007||#4|
| || |
Ya know I just don't know about Whacko Jacko there is no doubt he is one crazy SOB but he has been found not guilty twice as well and lets be realistic here his accusers seem just as dodgy as he is. To some degree I think he may be a victim of his own lunacy and to that extent needs a few years on psychiatric couch more than a jail cell.
I have to admit though this Hilton thing is ridiculous and I suspect will create a precedent for future court con jobs.
We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation. ~Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Last edited by MontyB; June 7th, 2007 at 21:37..
|June 8th, 2007||#8|
| || |
Typical... and why the rage this isn't anything new at all. In every country the rich and the powerful are above the law.
"The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." - John Steinbeck
|Paris Hilton May Not Serve Full Sentence|
|Paris Hilton To Spend 45 Days In Jail|
|Paris Hilton: I Wasn't Charged With DUI|
|Paris Hilton Bitten by Pet Kinkajou|
|'Dr Germ' and 'Mrs Anthrax' released from Iraqi jail|