I owend the 911 Twin Towers/STOP THE WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a young orphan kid with money and just thought I would build 2 of the tallest buildings to get people to lay off me about my parents.

Mormons and othe NY theives stormed the 2 buildings with their (YouTube) reptilians. They murder everyone approximately 40 ton of skeltons accumalate in one elevator shaft the city stunk of it. Fortunes were lost.

Afghanastan was a tenent they lost their treasurey, I lost billions the buildings were condemn no one could call 911 cop- filthy things joined the rest of the mob.

So **** you man it is not your building or the worlds or New York it was mine and the things that overran it were not human. I said **** it lets blow it up!

Guess who found out about the plan-Gov accounting and the CIA they approach me and ask if the could buy a ticket for a fast plane too on that day. I said it would be okay they lost 2.3 trillion dollars.

So idiots stop the war you lost nothing the world or NY did not owen them I did the police crooked the filthy monster in building did not have one molecule of human tissue and they hid that from the news too!

funny-gif-Nathan-Fillion-Castle.gif

And locked, nothing good can come from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back