Osama Bin Laden at the Pearly Gates...

Mayser

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He delivers a kick to Osama's knee.

Osama is subjected to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurls him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

if there are any muslims on this forum then i apolagize...but if they cant take a joke, then why the hell did they take this war....

its not a joke about muslims, its a joke about terrorists. actually, its a pun not even a real joke. and after the american history course i just took, a really funny one.

It IS making light of the belief that Muslim martyrs will have 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven. Technically you don't have to be a terrorist to be a martyr... (Just playing a little Devil's Advocate here gentlemen, I thought it was hilarious!)

But SHERMAN is right... It's not a direct JOKE to the Muslims, it's simply a play on words.

if there are any muslims on this forum then i apolagize...but if they cant take a joke, then why the hell did they take this war....

And yet they'll go out and blow somethimng up because they get peed.

But I too am from Virginia, and I'm still laughing my butt off :)

But ona serious note, anybody who goes to heaven thinking he gets 72 virgins is a moron to begin with, and SHOULD bet kicked, punched and everything else, then thrown straight into hell.

I know a Muslim who watched the YouTube Achmed the dead terrorist, he thought it was hillarious.

If terrorsists get bitter and twisted about a a play on words, yet go out and blow innocent victims to pieces just shows where their mindset is at.

That could be one of the best play on words ever made, I don't think i'll be able to stop laughing for a while lol

I Am a Muslim, and I do find this hilarious...

Come on guys, as Sherman puts it correctly, this is a joke about terrorists, not Muslims- I've heard variations of the 72 virgins promised to whichever poor excuse of a human who wants to commit an atrocity- they may not be necessarily human, female or even lifeforms...

Still, a good joke.

oh yea, 72 virgins, .............yea...........there's a reason to kill yourself.................72 more to complain about what you did wrong :)

That's really good, but I still hope Mr OBL gets to meet these virgins too.

nuns2.jpg

The joke is very good...
And I'm happy that Mr. Viper Sir said "I Am a Muslim, and I do find this hilarious...". Some time, I'll tell some jokes about the Pope or the saints (... but this is a military forum... I'll try to refrain)

I wish everybody a Merry, Merry Christmas from Italy... and I-don't'-know-what-to-wish to all the Muslims. Big Smile

Alex

well d question s how *** THE U.S ARmed troops could not find him or made him a captive after so many yearz? infact technology wyz U.S z d most advanced state ov the world. iznt it funny?

Back