Osama Bin Laden at the Pearly Gates...

About Osama Bin Laden at the Pearly Gates... Page 2

International Military Forums > The Off-Topic Zone > Military Jokes and Humor Forum
User Name
Password

February 7th, 2009   #11
BritinAfrica

I know a Muslim who watched the YouTube Achmed the dead terrorist, he thought it was hillarious.

If terrorsists get bitter and twisted about a a play on words, yet go out and blow innocent victims to pieces just shows where their mindset is at.

I try to be the man my dog thinks I am.

February 8th, 2009   #12
Mr.Brown

That could be one of the best play on words ever made, I don't think i'll be able to stop laughing for a while lol

February 10th, 2009   #13
sky2979

Hahahahhahahaha,

穏やかなために祈る
R.I.P. Steven Zeluff

December 8th, 2009   #14
Mattheus

fantasitc haha

December 8th, 2009   #15
viper2007

I Am a Muslim, and I do find this hilarious...

Come on guys, as Sherman puts it correctly, this is a joke about terrorists, not Muslims- I've heard variations of the 72 virgins promised to whichever poor excuse of a human who wants to commit an atrocity- they may not be necessarily human, female or even lifeforms...

Still, a good joke.

December 8th, 2009   #16
wolfen

oh yea, 72 virgins, .............yea...........there's a reason to kill yourself.................72 more to complain about what you did wrong

December 10th, 2009   #17
BootStomp

I am very happy to be from Virginia lmao right now. Good Joke.

December 15th, 2009   #18
Padre

That's really good, but I still hope Mr OBL gets to meet these virgins too.

December 15th, 2009   #19
alessandro.pirisinu

The joke is very good...
And I'm happy that Mr. Viper Sir said "I Am a Muslim, and I do find this hilarious...". Some time, I'll tell some jokes about the Pope or the saints (... but this is a military forum... I'll try to refrain)

I wish everybody a Merry, Merry Christmas from Italy... and I-don't'-know-what-to-wish to all the Muslims. Big Smile

Alex

152 CORSO A.U.C. - HIDRA - "NEMO IMPUNE VOLAT"

December 16th, 2009   #20
sanaa

well d question s how cum THE U.S ARmed troops could not find him or made him a captive after so many yearz? infact technology wyz U.S z d most advanced state ov the world. iznt it funny?