International Military Forums > >
User Name
Password

December 19th, 2011   #1
viper2007

One less madman in this world info

Just got the news over the internet...

North Korean Kim Jong Ill has died...

Saddam and Osama now can form a miniclub...

Boy, Lucifer will have a hard time managing the "3 Stooges"...

Last edited by viper2007; December 19th, 2011 at 03:29..

--
December 19th, 2011   #2
Big_Z

Truly a disgusting human being. If it were up to me he would get flushed down the toilet like the piece of **** that he was.

Infantry leads......

December 19th, 2011   #3
senojekips

He's been brain dead from the toenails up, for years, so what's changed?

"I am totally responsible for what I write,... however I cannot be held responsible for your complete inability to understand"

December 19th, 2011   #4
LeEnfield

Now it depends just who or what replaces him, will thihgs get better or get worse

LeEnfield Rides again

December 19th, 2011   #5
42RM

"Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust"

December 19th, 2011   #6
Ted

And his son will pick up where his father left off. Interesting idea; hereditary communism... Don't think that that was what Lenin had in mind.

December 19th, 2011   #7
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Now it depends just who or what replaces him, will thihgs get better or get worse
Well, there may be alittle glimmer of light on that, his successor is hinted to be Kim Jung Un, who was educated in Switzerland and is supposed to be quite "Westernized". (a big NBA fan, if rumors are true).

Hes quite young too (about 28) which means he's not when of his dad's old communist fossils.

Here's hoping he can be bargained with, unlike this father and grandfather who could not be.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat situation excellent. I shall attack." -Foch

I am from NYC. I fly a French flag because I work in Paris.

December 19th, 2011   #8
Seehund

The immediate question is the status of the North Korean military. Kim Jong Un is officially the Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Workers Party of Korea and was recently made a four-star general, but he has no military experience. If the military remains committed to keeping the Kim family at the pinnacle of leadership, then things will likely hold, at least in the near term.

December 19th, 2011   #9
BritinAfrica

Hopefully Robert Mugabe won't be far behind him.

I try to be the man my dog thinks I am.

December 19th, 2011   #10
rocky71

"Stooges", "Madman", etc are terms to be seen in perspective. Which side of the hill are you on. As a rule of thumb all top political leaders of the world - yes, all, are mad or stooges of some lobby/power/pressure group. Sadly we do not see sane men in these high places any more. For instance, can America imagine another Abraham Lincoln or Wilson will reside in the White House?

Tags
boy, form, lucifer, miniclub, osama