One less madman in this world

viper2007

Just got the news over the internet...

North Korean Kim Jong Ill has died...

Saddam and Osama now can form a miniclub...

Boy, Lucifer will have a hard time managing the "3 Stooges"...

Last edited:
Truly a disgusting human being. If it were up to me he would get flushed down the toilet like the piece of **** that he was.

And his son will pick up where his father left off. Interesting idea; hereditary communism... Don't think that that was what Lenin had in mind.

Now it depends just who or what replaces him, will thihgs get better or get worse

Well, there may be alittle glimmer of light on that, his successor is hinted to be Kim Jung Un, who was educated in Switzerland and is supposed to be quite "Westernized". (a big NBA fan, if rumors are true).

Hes quite young too (about 28) which means he's not when of his dad's old communist fossils.

Here's hoping he can be bargained with, unlike this father and grandfather who could not be.

The immediate question is the status of the North Korean military. Kim Jong Un is officially the Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Workers Party of Korea and was recently made a four-star general, but he has no military experience. If the military remains committed to keeping the Kim family at the pinnacle of leadership, then things will likely hold, at least in the near term.

"Stooges", "Madman", etc are terms to be seen in perspective. Which side of the hill are you on. As a rule of thumb all top political leaders of the world - yes, all, are mad or stooges of some lobby/power/pressure group. Sadly we do not see sane men in these high places any more. For instance, can America imagine another Abraham Lincoln or Wilson will reside in the White House?

Well, thank you for the comments, but as you are all aware-

Initial- "Two legs bad, four legs good!"
Much later- "Four legs good, two legs better"
George Orwell, Animal Farm.

When I saw the videos on his demise and see the way the people were mourning him, I have to wonder- how much of that sort of outburst is genuine? No offense intended, but it just made me wonder...

PS- Mr 42RM, I see you are a Queens fan! Me too!

Back