Oh Jerusalem !!!

tetvet

Banned
Oh Jerusalem !!! , the ancient cry of the Hebrews searching for their homeland , Well at last they found their homeland or someone's homeland and made it their own , the Israelis recently got into a fight with Hamas that lasted much longer than anticipated and Israel blinked not big time but blinked nonetheless they did make concessions . Now Israel is lecturing the U.S. about Iran , I for one am beginning to think that Israel is becoming a pain the ass .

Oh Jerusalem !!! , the ancient cry of the Hebrews searching for their homeland , Well at last they found their homeland or someone's homeland and made it their own , the Israelis recently got into a fight with Hamas that lasted much longer than anticipated and Israel blinked not big time but blinked nonetheless they did make concessions . Now Israel is lecturing the U.S. about Iran , I for one am beginning to think that Israel is becoming a pain the ass .

It has only taken you 70 years to get to that point, another 1000 years and you may be upset enough to do something.

I am not convinced Iran has ever been the enemy and I find it odd that Israel is continually bleating on about Iran when they continually do business with Iran behind the back of its "allies" America.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4075900,00.html

Last edited:
Actually I wrote Israel off when they attacked the Liberty we should have bombed them back to the synagogue and then bombed the synagogue .

Last edited:
Is two name on son of God > Jesus and Jesus Christ. Christians belief in Jesus Christ and catholic on only Jesus. I am ateist because no God(Finland/Sweden/Israel) help me with believe on christ sake. I donät know the right way on belief or are manny ateist in world?

Maximum 1 to 3 million believe. Is Satan and Lucifer powerful so no manny can believe?

Is two name on son of God > Jesus and Jesus Christ. Christians belief in Jesus Christ and catholic on only Jesus. I am ateist because no God(Finland/Sweden/Israel) help me with believe on christ sake. I donät know the right way on belief or are manny ateist in world?

Maximum 1 to 3 million believe. Is Satan and Lucifer powerful so no manny can believe?

I am not sure how many athiests there are in the world but I do know that for the first time in New Zealands history more people have identified themselves as following no religion than selected a known religion.

To me satanism is just as silly as all the other religions.

Does it really matter whether if one believes in God but it might matter very much in the hereafter , when in doubt cover you own ass , I personally believe there is a higher being who is not of this World , I always have and always will .

Back