Oakland Raiders.

AikiRooster

Tube Monkey USMC
Love the Oakland Raiders. I was very disappointed that the Raiders didn't try harder to get Chris Long this past draft a couple of months ago. Instead, they settle for proven thug McFaggen. The Raiders ought to be in talks with the Rams, offering them anything they want to get Long. Long is the type of player you can build a team around, not only is he great on defense but he has top notch character as well. Most likely, since he is the son of a great man in Howie, former #75 with the L.A. Raiders. Also, probably don't hurt he has a high class Momma as well, being an attorney. So far, it looks as though the Raiders offense will be improved but they still have to find reliable and productive Wide Receivers. They appear to have done so but the results will speak for themselves on whether or not they made wise decisions in the off season. Their Defense is very questionable at best. Who's going to be on the Defensive Line and will they be any good? Most importantly, can the Defense stop the run this season?
After five crappy seasons in a row now, I would consider an 8-8 record trhis season a success. Anything less, more firings oiught to occur.
RaidersLarge.gif

Last edited:
I like the Browns too. I think they have a better shot than that at making the playoffs. They have the team, but the team has to have the desire.

Here's some Browns colors for ya, thought you might appreciate.
ClevelandBrowns.gif

DawgPound.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Oh, come on, man.

BTW, you need to add 3 mores cause we got 5 SB rings. :mrgreen:

Damn, dude, I remember Houston Oilers. They got some of the good players such as Earl Campbell and Warren Moon but couldn't stand their sky colored-uniforms. I hate the team when they moved to the Music City. I wish Vince Young shouldn't play for them....

Have the Raiders talked about Vince Young? I only remember that Houston Texans and Tennessee Titans offered him to play in.

Not recently since we got JaMarcus Russell. He could be good but time will tell, we'll see. I like Young alot and always have. Much better than Vick too I think. Young can run and play decent QB. Vick was good at running but his QB play was questionable.

Damn, dude, I remember Houston Oilers. They got some of the good players such as Earl Campbell and Warren Moon but couldn't stand their sky colored-uniforms. I hate the team when they moved to the Music City. I wish Vince Young shouldn't play for them....
I thought the uniforms were one of their best features...
t1_moon2.jpg

They're way better than those VVV
dalcowboys9495.jpg

Maybe that is just me. I just can't stand the sky-colored.

Oh, the Cowboys uniform that you posted are just for the special occasion or Thanksgiving week.

Aiki, I agreed from what you said about Vince Young pretty much.

Oh, the Cowboys uniform that you posted are just for the special occasion or Thanksgiving week.
Wrong. That's their '94 Special uniform for the 75th anniversary of the NFL.

EDIT: here's what you were thinking of, fox:
09000d5d804a7849_gallery_600.jpg

Last edited:
*mumbling counting*.....7 years old....I was probably watching Power Rangers too much than NFL.

I started watching in 1998... I hated the Jets. I still do. I liked the Broncos. I don't anymore.

Weird, I used to like the Broncos too, but I stopped when they won. Could just be bitter since we didn't get to see the two best teams in the NFL go at it that year. Gary Anderson missed one kick all season, why did it have to be the most important one too? But hey, the Vikes could be getting Bret Favre as their QB (and I could marry a Supermodel) in which case it'll be Minnesota and New England/Indianapolis that everybody wants to see at the end of the year.

Back