Oakland Raiders.

Weird, I used to like the Broncos too, but I stopped when they won. Could just be bitter since we didn't get to see the two best teams in the NFL go at it that year. Gary Anderson missed one kick all season, why did it have to be the most important one too? But hey, the Vikes could be getting Bret Favre as their QB (and I could marry a Supermodel) in which case it'll be Minnesota and New England/Indianapolis that everybody wants to see at the end of the year.
I liked the Broncos until I found out about the late '80s (Hint: I'm a huge Browns fan).

I wish the Vikes had made the Super Bowl in '98. Because I've ALWAYS hated the Falcons.

Not only that, but the Vikes could have made a game out of it, instead there was this huge letdown and the game was a blowout, or that's how I remember it anyways.

I don't know. I didnt' watch the game, I just saw the result.

'99 really made me mad... Kurt Warner and Jesus Christ winning the Super Bowl.

A very large factor in that Rams win was Vermeil's coaching. Warner is a new style of flinger (at the time) and defenses hadn't picked on that yet. That was one of the closest Super Bowls, played tight most of the way by both.

c1ec2af5.gif
2c3267bb.gif

Hopefully, they miss the playoffs again. Never liked Dallas. Like them a little when they had the BIG TUNA, but since he left, back to not liking them at all. The Rams stunk last season, if I were Cowboy fan, that game would not be impressive to me.
The Cowgirls didn't beat the Bills last season, the Bills beat the Bills. Cowgirls had quite a few games like that last season, where the other team made too many mistakes for them to overcome in the end and self destructed.
I do like the Coach though, but not as a Head Coach, he's a great DC.

Last edited:
The Browns' little implosion against the Bungles in Week 16 cost them a playoff spot. Hopefully they can rebound this year and make the playoffs. I'd still like to see Anderson in the QB slot, not Quinn or Dorsey. (Browns jerseys should come with interchangable names and numbers so your jersey can stay up to date when the QB changes every other week.)

Anyone here watch the CFL? Or even get it on TV?

Fox:

Rams will be improved this season, at least defensively, with Chris Long. He's good for at least 10 sacks. Although he may have issues on right side, Leonard Little is current Left End, he played left end in college. He has shown ability adapt well in school years of playing ball.

For Fox:
84518337.gif

For TOG:
4f18a831.gif

Last edited:
For those that care, Redskins vs Colts is on, Hall of Fame game. I know, only pre season but it is football. Neat to see who's tryin hard to make the team.

Back