Newbie From Florida

About Newbie From Florida

International Military Forums > The Off-Topic Zone > The Welcoming Center (Please introduce yourself)
User Name
Password

August 16th, 2009   #1
EMBLEMHUNTER

Newbie From Florida info

Hello to all the forum members,just found the site and signed up, I'm an avid WW2 military aviation unit emblem design researcher, i collect photos/scans/sketches of flying unit emblems of USAAF/USN/USMC types,I have a fairly large archive of both "Official" and "Unofficial" emblems both in books and other formats, I love air shows of WW2 era type aircraft and museums of the same era,have met many WW2 veterans and collect autographs of famous pilots/crew, also I'm an artist of leather flying unit patches of the WW2 era,I like to help ID patches for anyone who may have a US related tye but not sure what it is ! I want to say thanks here to any and all WW2 veterans of the forum for your service as it is very much appreciated !!!!! looking forward to chatting with anyone interested in WW2 US military aviation emblems/history !!!!
Johnny

--
August 16th, 2009   #2
Sevens

Welcome aboard.

Not liking me will always be your problem. Never mine.

August 16th, 2009   #3
AFSteliga

Welcome...

MCpl K. Steliga
Precision Approach Radar Controller
Wing Operations/Air Traffic Control
14 Wing Greenwood
Royal Canadian Air Force

Per ardua ad astra

August 16th, 2009   #4
DTop

Welcome Johnny.

I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which in truth, they are.
Gen. W.T. Sherman

August 16th, 2009   #5
Alenoor

Welcome aboard

Deutschland, Deutschland
über alles
über alles in der Welt

August 17th, 2009   #6
Cne C

Welcome aboard Johnny

August 17th, 2009   #7
Team Infidel

welcome..........

August 20th, 2009   #8
tomtom22

Welcome! info

Welcome aboard, EMBLEMHUNTER.

"It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle." - Norman Schwarskopf, Commander of Desert Storm Operations

December 28th, 2009   #9
EMBLEMHUNTER

Thanks for the welcome aboard !!!!!! info

Hello to all members,and Happy Holidays and upcoming New Year !!!!!

Hope everyones celebrations were Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr eat !!!!! and your New Year will be a safe and prosporus one
This is a great site and I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone how may need emblem ID help of WW era aviation types, all the best to you !
Johnny
WeBeEmblems@aol.com I salute you all active and retired military !!!!!!!

« Newbie here | MR. P »